Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

How much are we getting for him btw? Considering we only sell our players for massive fees of course.

By all accounts, we are taking a hit on the fee. Which makes even less sense to sell him.

Thing is you just know Pardew has been told "pick one to sell" and rather than go for the sane option and finally dump that gobshite permacrock Saylor he's decided to get rid of our best young centre back instead.

Cunt. I hope someone force feeds him those ridiculous specs he wears.

Nee fucker would buy Saylor and match his wages.

How much are we getting for him btw? Considering we only sell our players for massive fees of course.

By all accounts, we are taking a hit on the fee. Which makes even less sense to sell him.

Thing is you just know Pardew has been told "pick one to sell" and rather than go for the sane option and finally dump that gobshite permacrock Saylor he's decided to get rid of our best young centre back instead.

Cunt. I hope someone force feeds him those ridiculous specs he wears.

Nee fucker would buy Saylor and match his wages.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2008/12/30/1230676269805/Harry-Redknapp-002.jpg

:lol: Fair point. So much excess skin.

Guest TruToon94

Losing a defender who will go on to be one of the greats in Europe thanks to our shithead manager. Great times at Newcastle.

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. The way MYM has been treated is criminal & he'll go on to show why Pardew is a shithead, no doubt about it. One of Pardew's biggest failings, which says A LOT.

:thup:

Losing a defender who will go on to be one of the greats in Europe thanks to our shithead manager. Great times at Newcastle.

Whey he certainly won't become 'one of the greats  in Europe'. Not that it makes offloading the lad acceptable.

Guest TruToon94

Whey he certainly won't become 'one of the greats  in Europe'. Not that it makes offloading the lad acceptable.

He captained a side that won the league when he was twenty-one. I have little doubt that he will really develop under different coaches and show what he's made of. Has so much potential it's ludicrous.

He captained a side that won the league when he was twenty-one. I have little doubt that he will really develop under different coaches and show what he's made of. Has so much potential it's ludicrous.

he's 25 now, he's as good now as he'll ever be.

For a CB? i disagree they don't fully hit their prime till late 20s or early 30s.

Guest Spark

Since when do defenders peak at 25?

Guest Roger Kint

The age that defenders peak was nowhere near the most absurd part of that discussion like :lol:

In hindsight i wish Colo got his wish to fuck off, MYM would probably be our main CB now and playing well, as it is we have a rapidly declining captain and two very average players left :anguish:

Curtis good going to get a chance next season then?

Comes in to play when some fucker is knacked, play 2 good games, given 6 year deal, turns out he's distinctly limited.

Guest Roger Kint

Good, Streete & Satka would all be above Taylor in my eyes but the idea of not replacing MYM is too stupid even for these twats

Guest neesy111

Comes in to play when some fucker is knacked, play 2 good games, given 6 year deal, turns out he's distinctly limited.

:lol: :thup:

Spouting the Pardy line yet again. Amazing how you get away with such shite. Let's try and educate you a tad. As mole said, centre halfs reach their peak at 28ish for starters. Secondly, when he had a proper extended run in the side was coincidentally our best part of last season until he was ridiculously dropped by our Happy Shopper manager,  so it is no wonder that he didn't look quite as good when he made sporadic appearances, many out of position later in the season.

He will become Varane's regular partner for France when managed correctly I'm sure.

Spouting the Pardy line yet again. Amazing how you get away with such shite. Let's try and educate you a tad. As mole said, centre halfs reach their peak at 28ish for starters. Secondly, when he had a proper extended run in the side was coincidentally our best part of last season until he was ridiculously dropped by our Happy Shopper manager,  so it is no wonder that he didn't look quite as good when he made sporadic appearances, many out of position later in the season.

He will become Varane's regular partner for France when managed correctly I'm sure.

No, that'll be Zouma.

Guest Roger Kint

No, that'll be Zouma.

:thup: Sakho & Mangela too will be well above him for a fair few years too

No, that'll be Zouma.

Based on what? A good season at St Etienne and a handful of appearances for the U21.

Based on one has joined one of the best teams in Europe with one of the best managers in the world and one is struggling to be sold for £3.5m.