Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa: 23-year-old league-winning captain and French international to back-up right-back in a team that's conceded 127 goals in two seasons.

Papiss Cissé: 22 goals in Bundesliga, second to only Mario Gomez in the scoring charts and the league's most effective striker, turned into an irrelveant right-winger without any technique, muscles or running-ability.

Davide Santon: Champions League winner and Italian international as a teenager, turned into a security risk without any positional awareness, consistently forced to put in crosses with the wrong foot.

Hatem Ben Arfa: Five-time French league winner, French international, wonderkid, hailed as the most talented of the 87' generation, frozen out from a team that scores in 1/3 games and behind Gabriel Obertan in the pecking order.

Moussa Sissoko: Industrial box-to-box midfielder, Young Player of the Year in Ligue 1 in 2010, French international valued at €30m in 2010, turned into right-midfield target of missiles if not confused "modern number ten" with no ability to score goals.

Yoan Gouffran: Quick, rather intelligent striker who scored 14 goals in Ligue 1 turned into pointless workhorse/extra full-back with no technique, movement or crossing-ability.

What we have to look forward to:

Remy Cabella: French international, scorer of 14 goals from midfield in mid-table Ligue 1 team, tbc.

Siem De Jong: Ajax league winning captain, Dutch international who performed well in the Champions League, tbc.

Daryl Janmaat: Dutch World Cup bronze-medal winner, tbc.

:okay:

That is soo fucking depressing :(

OT: Decky's Shit Mate - does that mean that you're a bad friend, or does it mean that you're a friend who takes a dump with him? Or would that be shit-mate?  :hmm:

It means I briefly trusted Andy to be cool, and I learned a harsh goddamn lesson.

This is a loan deal?  ???

We're loaning Roma our 4th choice CB and paying 80% of his wages fir the fucking privilege? Fuck me.

Shouldn't he be like "Hmm, why do Roma want this guy I don't rate? Maybe I am a fuckwit!"

We're loaning Roma our 4th choice CB and paying 80% of his wages fir the f***ing privilege? f*** me.

Pretty obvious that he's being forced out. Only played him in pre-season to prove his fitness to would-be suitors of course. Pardew is a treacherous cunt.

We're loaning Roma our 4th choice CB and paying 80% of his wages fir the fucking privilege? Fuck me.

Shouldn't he be like "Hmm, why do Roma want this guy I don't rate? Maybe I am a fuckwit!"

'Silly forrins dun kna' nuffin. Moar british fret please Mike'

Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa: 23-year-old league-winning captain and French international to back-up right-back in a team that's conceded 127 goals in two seasons.

Papiss Cissé: 22 goals in Bundesliga, second to only Mario Gomez in the scoring charts and the league's most effective striker, turned into an irrelveant right-winger without any technique, muscles or running-ability.

Davide Santon: Champions League winner and Italian international as a teenager, turned into a security risk without any positional awareness, consistently forced to put in crosses with the wrong foot.

Hatem Ben Arfa: Five-time French league winner, French international, wonderkid, hailed as the most talented of the 87' generation, frozen out from a team that scores in 1/3 games and behind Gabriel Obertan in the pecking order.

Moussa Sissoko: Industrial box-to-box midfielder, Young Player of the Year in Ligue 1 in 2010, French international valued at €30m in 2010, turned into right-midfield target of missiles if not confused "modern number ten" with no ability to score goals.

Yoan Gouffran: Quick, rather intelligent striker who scored 14 goals in Ligue 1 turned into pointless workhorse/extra full-back with no technique, movement or crossing-ability.

What we have to look forward to:

Remy Cabella: French international, scorer of 14 goals from midfield in mid-table Ligue 1 team, tbc.

Siem De Jong: Ajax league winning captain, Dutch international who performed well in the Champions League, tbc.

Daryl Janmaat: Dutch World Cup bronze-medal winner, tbc.

:okay:

That's fucking depressing reading.

:lol:

:pardsgrin:

:lol: He's a fucking nutcase.

Guest antz1uk

you would think the penny would drop with Ashley when he sees top clubs in the champions league wanting to take a player that can't get a game under alan fucking pardew

you would think the penny would drop with Ashley when he sees top clubs in the champions league wanting to take a player that can't get a game under alan f***ing pardew

He doesn't give a fuck as long as we get to 10th or whatever feels distant enough from relegation.

Fucking horrific.

Beggars belief how Ashley can run the club like he is doing by buying to sell and have a fuckwit like Pardew in charge, effectively wiping millions of pounds in potential resale value from our players.