Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

There will be no fucker coming in man this cunts bright idea will be that it will give more opportunity to Satka as he is so specially rated according to the prick

He's good enough for a club trying to win Serie A but not good enough for a "top 10" Premier League club. What a joke. We now have the same CBs we had when we won the championship.. four years ago..

Top 10 was last year. Bottom 6 would be more like it this season.

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas  ·  2m

Hearing #nufc unlikely to sign a MYM replacement. Thinking is he wouldn't have played. With HBA news, it could be a frustrating night...

:lol: Gonna be some shit when Colo heads to Argentina for a month or two.

Guest firetotheworks

Hearing #nufc unlikely to sign a MYM replacement. Thinking is he wouldn't have played. With HBA news, it could be a frustrating night...

:lol: Gonna be some s*** when Colo heads to Argentina for a month or two.

And, ye nah, when Steven Taylor attempts to play football. :lol:

:lol: Gonna be some s*** when Colo heads to Argentina for a month or two.

And, ye nah, when Steven Taylor attempts to play football. :lol:

If he makes it out of this season he's here for fucking life. Absolutely for fucking life.

JS still gets to see him play I suppose

Small victories amongst all this BS at the moment. If HBA followed him i'd probably s*** my pants.

I simply can't believe the rationale behind all of this, at all.

I'll be amazed if Coloccini and Williamson both get as far as the warm up at Southampton. Williamson will break his spine getting off the bus and Colo will fall over him leaving us with Taylor and Dummet, bring it on!

Absolutely incredible this, the way in which this lad has been mis-managed is ridiculous. Playing great, dropped, doesn't get a look in whilst we concede tons of goals, pay a Champions League side to take him for a season. Well done to all concerned.

Absolutely mental this. As if we're paying one of our best defenders to play elsewhere. Fucking club man.

Even if he'd gone to a Burnley or a Hull for 6 months, I wouldn't agree but could see the sense in that it would give him PL experience and toughen him up for us. This is just pardcunt kicking him out the door never to return isn't it

Staggering decision as always. Not been impressed at all by him in an NUFC shirt, but this leaves us without any sort of depth once again.

Scrimp wherever possible as long as it doesn't compromise Premier League safety.

It does though. We're left with 3 defenders one of which is extremely injury prone and all of which are either awful or in major decline.