Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Aye, just found it as well, easier googling MHCH. Anything on it?

They know the same as you; they are mostly speculating about the replacements, if their board will reinvest the money, if more key players will follow after seeing that the captain is sold... actually they are pretty gloomy.

Eerily looks like this place in some parts :lol:

Debuchy Yanga-Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

:smitten:

That's basically one of the best back lines in the league, fucking love it. Fuck williamson, fuck simpson, but colo please stay.

Jesus we need a good striker and some wins so bad :(

Krul

Debuchy Yanga-Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Tiote

Best defensive unit we've ever had (or would have if it comes off) and still everyone will score for fun against us.

Under normal circumstances we'd be walking on air at this signing, yet after today it's hard to feel anything but worried pessimism.

Yep, as great a player as I think he is what on earth can one player do to save us from the floppy cock that manages this club?

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/montpellier-yanga-mbiwa-veut-rejoindre-newcastle_99277

Apparently he told Canal Plus in an interview that he wants to sign for Newcastle.

Surely someone must have seen this if true. Can't find anything about this.

A "Canal Plus Mbiwa" search returns this as first result :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2138745/Mapou-Yanga-Mbiwa-wants-Man-United-move.html

Under normal circumstances we'd be walking on air at this signing, yet after today it's hard to feel anything but worried pessimism.

Its not today that's done that for me, the reason i'm not completely over the moon as of yet is because of the Remy farce and i keep thinking that similar will happen again and someone will steal him from under our noses.

If Remy had signed i would be dancing 24/7 at the prospect of Mbiwa.

Hope he signs for us we need a big boost. but it really could be a case of too little too late for us . we are on such a big slide cannot see us stopping the rot.  :sad

Only one thing can stop the rot, sack the feckless cunt in charge of the team.  Well or sign a few class players to paper over the cracks of Pardews management.  Then sack the prick at the end of the season.

Hope he signs for us we need a big boost. but it really could be a case of too little too late for us . we are on such a big slide cannot see us stopping the rot.  :sad

Only one thing can stop the rot, sack the feckless cunt in charge of the team.  Well or sign a few class players to paper over the cracks of Pardews management.  Then sack the prick at the end of the season.

Amazingly, I'm no longer sure that's even possible.

I'll belive it when i see im in the starting 11.

Not even when he's signed.

He actually has to be in our team for a match. That's the level of scepticism we're now at.  :lol:

I won't believe it till he's been on Jeremy Kyle and had a DNA test to prove its him.

:lol: All of these posts are brilliant.

I'll belive it when i see im in the starting 11.

Not even when he's signed.

He actually has to be in our team for a match. That's the level of scepticism we're now at.  :lol:

I won't believe it till he's been on Jeremy Kyle and had a DNA test to prove its him.

:lol: All of these posts are brilliant.

:lol:

A part of me doesn't fully believe that Debuchy is permanently our player at last. It feels like he'll just go "nah, fuck this" after a few games then go back to Lille or something.

Guest frazernufc

The words "But there are one or two other quality players around who we have been talking to. In the long-term we need a centre half, because Ryan Nelsen is going to be leaving us" from saggy face will be hanging over this transfer for me until its officially announced.