Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

If we get the team right tonight I can see us winning by 3 clear goals, if not more, just go for it.

And if Pardew, does what Pardew does ?

He just has to get the right 'names' on the team sheet. Cabs, Marv and Co. Will do the rest.

#nufc Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Anita, Perch, Cabaye, Sissoko, Cisse; Ameobi

For f***s sake.

Where did you get that from ? Probably not true but would be highly predictable.

#nufc Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Anita, Perch, Cabaye, Sissoko, Cisse; Ameobi

For f***s sake.

Where did you get that from ? Probably not true but would be highly predictable.

:lol: There's no fucking way that's the team.

For f***s sake.

Clearly fake.  No sweat.

if we get an early goal we will win comfortably, if not our new signings add strength from the bench and we will still win narrowly, can't see villa getting anything. they've lost against Bradford, Millwall, they're fullbacks are awful, they have terrible central defenders, Benteke is a handful and they have a bit of pace with Agbong and thats it, guard against the pace use our energy in midfield and prey Cisses can hit something other than keepers and posts.  simples  imo

Guest VanBarduck

Predict 8-0 victory, Pardew sacked .

;D There's a "thing" going on in french fans forums , since that 7-1 Lyon victory (1-1 at HT) over Zagreb . People are posting the most bizarre prediction before the game start , sort of protection against bad luck I guess , anyway I tought it would be funny  ;D

(btw it was the last group stage game of  CL and Lyon needed to score exactly 7 goals  :cheesy: )

For f***s sake.

:lol: There's no f***ing way that's the team.

:lol:. That said, if it's highly predictable, doesn't that automatically make it probably true - or at least, likely? Semantics, I know.

For f***s sake.

:lol: There's no f***ing way that's the team.

Jonas missing :yao:

Predict 8-0 victory, Pardew sacked .

;D There's a "thing" going on in french fans forums , since that 7-1 Lyon victory (1-1 at HT) over Zagreb . People are posting the most bizarre prediction before the game start , sort of protection against bad luck I guess , anyway I tought it would be funny  ;D

(btw it was the last group stage game of  CL and Lyon needed to score exactly 7 goals  :cheesy: )

Plenty of that kind of stuff around here. I actually admire people who are willing to say "We are going to gub them" beforehand. I wouldn't have the bottle.

Pardews reference in his pre-match to being able to field "horses for courses" now, sounds like a start for Tayls.

Difficult for a manager to ignore Villa's hopelessness defending set pieces just now.

if we get an early goal we will win comfortably, if not our new signings add strength from the bench and we will still win narrowly, can't see villa getting anything. they've lost against Bradford, Millwall, they're fullbacks are awful, they have terrible central defenders, Benteke is a handful and they have a bit of pace with Agbong and thats it, guard against the pace use our energy in midfield and prey Cisses can hit something other than keepers and posts.  simples  imo

The early goal has been our problem though recently, when we've scored it we've stopped playing in the second half.