Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

About an hour until team news  :frantic: Don't think I've been this nervous to see a team sheet before. :lol:

You know Pardew is going to f*** up everyone's mood here don't you ? It's just so obviously going to happen.

My feeling is we will see

Ameobi and Williamson on the pitch today and I will f***ing rage.

:lol: I need to starting hunting for rage gifs for when Pards releases the team sheet and these jokers are on it

Way ahead of you :lol:

About an hour until team news  :frantic: Don't think I've been this nervous to see a team sheet before. :lol:

I'm usually much more nervous than this. I just can't believe that with so many options to choose from Pardew will fail to put together a winning team today.

From the interview Pardew apparently gave to total sport about strikers and midfielders being easier to slot into a side if they're new signings I think Gouffran and Sissoko will start and Taylor in defence with Colo. That's the impression I get anyway and thats what Mick Lowes/Ando were saying.

I'd like to see the new lads start, but I guess it will be two from four. Unfortunately, I can see Pardew being uber-cautious tonight, which might play right into Villa's hands. They are their for the taking - manager needs to show some balls (which he hasn't of recent)

I'd like to see the new lads start, but I guess it will be two from four. Unfortunately, I can see Pardew being uber-cautious tonight, which might play right into Villa's hands. They are their for the taking - manager needs to show some balls (which he hasn't of recent)

Pretty much my thoughts on what is going to happen.  It's so obvious that Pards is going to be overly cautious and the match will be much closer than it needs to be.

If we dare lose this game.... :(

The goodwill built up during the last week with the signings would evaporate and we would be back to where we were. Hugely important that we don't lose, so that is why I don't see either side winning 1-1 like last year for me.