Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I feel like there are at least 15 other managers in this league who would come in and do a massively better job of getting this squad a) organized, b) disciplined and c) playing with a purpose, than the current no talent ass-clown. 

edit: Just instilling those three things, this squad, with no additions, would be comfortably top half. Absolutely criminal what he's achieving - or, more correctly, underachieving - with what he has at his disposal.

Guest dazzanufc1892

i went for sherwood. Young and ambitious, its a risk, but id go for it. I don't know who would want pulls here, we would just punt it forward and never see a player like hatem under him.

i went for sherwood. Young and ambitious, its a risk, but id go for it. I don't know who would want pulls here, we would just punt it forward and never see a player like hatem under him.

We'd play more entertaining, but I just feel he's another narcissistic cunt.

The main (only?) attribute that Pulis, Bruce, Sherwood et al have is the fact they're not Alan Pardew. Sometimes a change is as good as a rest. None of them are the answer but they're all a better option than the cunt in charge at the minute.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck managers like David Moyes, I want someone proactive, rather than reactive. I want someone inspiring. Someone with a vision and dreams. Give me a Martinez over a Moyes, a Monk over a Hughes etc. Moyes is a very competent manager, but he is simply the manager Pardew dreams of being. He is essentially the same as Pardew, same ideals, same beliefs, same methods, same game plan etc. Only Moyes is good at what he does and Pardew useless.

We'll not get any of those, Pulis could have a choice of jobs, Moyes wouldn'ttouch us as he has had his fingers burnt recently...Laudrop would not come here.  Its going to be an internal hiring as its cheap.  This decision will no doubt relegate the club.

I think the poll needs resetting in the current circumstances and with other names in the hat.

Agree with you Wullie, times are desperate and the anyone but Pardew feeling is in it's highest reign, but now it looks like when rather than if we should consider more carefully. Pulis would invariably do a better job, but wouldn't last long with his inability to work with Ashley's constraints and the football would only be a better type of turgid.

I could accept Bruce at a push because he'd be better than any of Ashley's lackeys but really think we should be looking abroad.

I think the poll needs resetting in the current circumstances and with other names in the hat.

Agree with you Wullie, times are desperate and the anyone but Pardew feeling is in it's highest reign, but now it looks like when rather than if we should consider more carefully. Pulis would invariably do a better job, but wouldn't last long with his inability to work with Ashley's constraints and the football would only be a better type of turgid.

I could accept Bruce at a push because he'd be better than any of Ashley's lackeys but really think we should be looking abroad.

I think abroad should come in the summer, I have serious reservations about a new manager from a different country coming in to manage a squad this fragile.

It would suit Ashley's intentions far more to hire a foreign coach. The old argument of "he's never hired a foreign coach" doesn't really wash given that we weren't shopping solely abroad when this mug came in and now we do.

Graham Carr's unlikely to be voting for giving Remy Cabella to Tony Pulis (not that Pulis would take the job anyway, the idea is laughable).