Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

new manager may be at the ground for burnley game apparently. Cant post who i have been told sadly, but its a recently disposed of championship manager.

If not Adkins then only Hyypia has been sacked this month...

Rosler was sacked in November then a few in October which is not exactly recent.

You know there's arseholes up and down the country who are convinced we expect to get Klopp as our new manager.

The only reason he's there, so they can come back and say we're delusional when it don't happen.

:thup: Exactly

Id like to see us go for Paul Clement. He has been Carlo Ancellottis right hand man at Chelsea, PSG and now Real Madrid. Could become a great manager for us.

Interesting idea.

He was interviewed recently on sky, the angle being he had no real football background. Assuming I have the right guy here.

He came across fantastically well and you were left thinking its only a matter of time til he gets a managers job.

You know there's arseholes up and down the country who are convinced we expect to get Klopp as our new manager.

The only reason he's there, so they can come back and say we're delusional when it don't happen.

:thup: Exactly

The only place I even saw it mentioned was on the palace forum where one of their supporters was supposing he'd come to us. Pasted it here and now seeing it everywhere. :lol:

Press will be peddling out us wanting Rijkaard next. Koop, Rijkaard, Benitez or De Boer otherwise us needy Geordies will riot and scream injustice.

koop

Koop is an electronic jazz duo from Sweden, consisting of Oscar Simonsson and Magnus Zingmark. Koop won a Swedish Grammy Award in 2003 for the album "Waltz for Koop", and received a Gold certification for sales of their most recent album, Koop Islands. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koop_(band)

Sounds interesting as manager.