Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest chopey

The fact that Laudrup falls out with people is exactly what I want, I'm sick to death of ducking yes men at this club

The fact that Laudrup falls out with people is exactly what I want, I'm sick to death of ducking yes men at this club

Well, obviously. The problem is, men who don't say yes end up quitting/being sacked and pave the way for cunts like Carver to come in.

Would be very happy with Vieira like but can't see it.

Based on what? (apart from him not being Carver..)

I loved him as a player, was obviously a great leader on the pitch. As a coach I think he would take some inspiration from Wenger which can't be bad.

Well, obviously. The problem is, men who don't say yes end up quitting/being sacked and pave the way for cunts like Carver to come in.

alternatively getting someone who might play the football laudrup does then seeing him getting sacked/ran out of the club as keegan was might well ignite some of that passionate hatred for Ashley that we saw with the keegan thing

might

Absolutely gutting that a team like West Ham are at least being linked to good, proper managers and actually showing some ambition.  They have a go at getting Klopp and are linked to Emery and Bielsa... while we look at Carver and McClaren.  Absolute joke.

Guest Roger Kint

71 days til the opening weekend and 33 til the squad starts training again iirc. Any bets on when the first signing/inevitable Carver appointment will come? Thankfully we have the work we did in January to help one and they promised the Chronic that several deals were almost completed back in March so we wont be waiting too long for a quality squad and HC :hmm:

Guest Roger Kint

I doubt they would announce Carver at all, just continue as if nothing's happened.

They certainly wont say a word til the ST sales are at an acceptable level thats for sure. Wouldnt be surprised if they have him turn up on 1 July as though nowt is wrong.

Few rumours of a statement today on twitter, assume its just usual twitter lies mind as the club mouthpiece havent said owt.

Guest taps01

Some s*** about Patrick Vieira's odds being cut now, too.

into 5/1 but i wouldnt take much notice of the odds.

Anyone get the feeling that charnley is one of those that don't really think a manager or head coach is of that great of importance to the team's performance ?

I doubt he'd be allowed to do much thinking even if he was capable.