Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

can't happen if he doesn't have the badges surely

I thought it could if the guy appointed promised to do the coaching badges in the future, or something silly like that.

They can say he's a temp for around 6 months I think, then make a decision on him as manager. Thry did the same with Hughton...who was then later sacked for not having enough experience.

Three months.

Whoever it is, it's going to be a short term appointment to the end of this season IMO. That's okay with me, hopefully that's a sign that Ashley is thinking of fucking off to Rangers full time. Having no manager on a long contract will make Newcastle a more attractive proposition for a new owner who can then bring his own man in.

Whoever it is, it's going to be a short term appointment to the end of this season IMO. That's okay with me, hopefully that's a sign that Ashley is thinking of f***ing off to Rangers full time. Having no manager on a long contract will make Newcastle a more attractive proposition for a new owner who can then bring his own man in.

Jabba's going nowhere. There's £100m headed his way in May.

In an ideal world, I'd have De Boer. However, realistically, I'd be okay with Beardsley until the end of the season and then find a permanent manager in the summer. Wouldn't want Sherwood/Pulis anywhere near us (although they are both better than Pardew) but I have a horrible feeling that we'll end up with Pulis  :sad:

In an ideal world, I'd have De Boer. However, realistically, I'd be okay with Beardsley until the end of the season and then find a permanent manager in the summer. Wouldn't want Sherwood/Pulis anywhere near us (although they are both better than Pardew) but I have a horrible feeling that we'll end up with Pulis  :sad:

wouldn't worry about Pulis due to Ashley's demands for managers to get paid a pittance, not actually try to compete in any meaningful way, just sit by and pay homage to him as the teams best player is sold time after time and not properly replaced and indeed having no say in the slightest over transfer policy basically rule him out as a realistic candidate. He left Palace just over the transfer spend after all.

That brief spell at Palace has really done wonders for Pulls, he's still a shit English clogger of manager who set up a team over 10 years to play shit hoofball as their only tactic.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.1687746.1352468248!/image/4084612957.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/4084612957.jpg

And he looks like a charver.

Guest TruToon94

If you're playing a team as shite as Stoke with the crap they had what else are you going to do but hoofball? If they get relegated they go the way of Leeds and Blackpool and never get back up again.  Besides Pulis demands a lot of shite, no way Ashley will have him here.

Fact is from what I've seen Pulis and McCoist may be shite but they're not absolutely spawns of Satan like ol' Pards is. Most important thing is that we get somebody who isn't a complete delusional twat in to manage the squad IMO.

If you're playing a team as shite as Stoke with the crap they had what else are you going to do but hoofball?

He had ten years man, plenty of time to buy players that weren't so one-dimensional. There are plenty of "bad" teams in the Championship and below that haven't resorted to that abortion of a football style. Delap's throw-ins and Shotton's towel t-shirt have been quickly forgotten.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/12/article-2073311-0F2416D100000578-813_468x286.jpg