Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Could see him going for Moyes after his high profile sacking,i can just see the interviews with Moyes as new manager being broadcast all over the world with Sports Direct logos in the background.

Has everyone forgotten that Moyes was one of the best paid managers in the league at Everton? I very much doubt he'd fancy earning peanuts whilst working for a total bellend.

I would chew my own arm off for Moyes at the moment, it's amazing how much his stock has fallen in less than a season though. Was out with a few people on Friday and said I'd welcome him , you'd think I'd said touching kids was fine from the reaction.

Spurs were linked with him, the fans I know were distraught as if it was Kinnear or Souness! Mental!

We need someone who's a good organiser who will work under the transfer restraints and command the respect of the players as well.

I like Hoddle but he has been out of the game a while now and his last stint as a manager wasn't the best.

Moyes would be under immense pressure to prove his Man Utd tenure was just a blip.

Left Field Appointment with an NUFC connection would be Tommy Wright or Michael O'Neil.

At the minute I don't really care, I just want Pardew gone.

Didn't Hoddle supposedly find it hard to coach England international players who couldn't do what he was capable of?  God knows what he would make of Paul Dummett's technical ability if he turned up to coach us..

Didn't Hoddle supposedly find it hard to coach England international players who couldn't do what he was capable of?  God knows what he would make of Paul Dummett's technical ability if he turned up to coach us..

Was it that or was he just a bit mental? Granted I was eight when he was managing England but that's my understanding of it.

My favourite story about his tenure as England manager is the Ray Parlour/Eileen Drewery 'short back and sides' one.

Rene Girard, please.

"I think our triumph is a real shot in the arm for French football. It just goes to show that everyone can beat everyone and that money isn't the be-all and end-all. We're a club of mates, a club that brings young players through and gives them a chance. At the end of the day, it's worked out well for us. We played some great football, with a well-balanced team and I'm overwhelmed."

Come on Ashley.

Guest reefatoon

Ideal. But we'd never get him

We'll get the s*** brother,  Chris.

Better than Alan De Bore who we already have

@JongsmaJongsma: De Boer: 'I see a perspective at Tottenham Hotspur, just as Liverpool and Newcastle United sometimes are, they are sleeping giants'. (NOS)

:yao:

Awfully nice of him to say, but just another example of outsiders not paying attention to what's really happening here. To most, we're still the Newcastle United of Keegan, Shearer, and Robson, not the Newcastle United of Ashley, Kinnear, and Pardew.

Guest Howaythetoon

Someone, anyone, with a vision of how to play attacking football that gets results. Someone who is capable of improving our players. Someone capable of achieving something tangible. Anyone. It doesn't have to be a name, it doesn't have to be a foreigner. It just needs to be someone who can get us playing attacking football with the intent to win games while helping the games' of our players at the same time. Top 10, top 4, I don't care. I don't mind losing games either. Its about where we are as a team, as a club, that matters. If we go out to win games in the right way without fucking off our best players or playing square pegs in round holes etc. then I will support it.

Someone, anyone, with a vision of how to play attacking football that gets results. Someone who is capable of improving our players. Someone capable of achieving something tangible. Anyone. It doesn't have to be a name, it doesn't have to be a foreigner. It just needs to be someone who can get us playing attacking football with the intent to win games while helping the games' of our players at the same time. Top 10, top 4, I don't care. I don't mind losing games either. Its about where we are as a team, as a club, that matters. If we go out to win games in the right way without fucking off our best players or playing square pegs in round holes etc. then I will support it.

:thup:

Someone, anyone, with a vision of how to play attacking football that gets results. Someone who is capable of improving our players. Someone capable of achieving something tangible. Anyone. It doesn't have to be a name, it doesn't have to be a foreigner. It just needs to be someone who can get us playing attacking football with the intent to win games while helping the games' of our players at the same time. Top 10, top 4, I don't care. I don't mind losing games either. Its about where we are as a team, as a club, that matters. If we go out to win games in the right way without f***ing off our best players or playing square pegs in round holes etc. then I will support it.

:thup:

Yup couldn't agree more.

Too bad Neville has branded us deluded Geordie's who will only be satisfied with challenging for honours.

We just want to have pride in our team and enjoy watching them I don't think its too much to ask