Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Sherwood has done a very steady job at spurs, to be fair to him, they're on course to match their record points tally.

:thup:

Pretty good achievement considering how many points they'd dropped when he took over. There aren't any signs at all he's a poor football manager from his first 6 months in the job.

Sherwood has done a very steady job at spurs, to be fair to him, they're on course to match their record points tally.

:thup:

Pretty good achievement considering how many points they'd dropped when he took over. There aren't any signs at all he's a poor football manager from his first 6 months in the job.

I agree, I have to admit, I was anti sherwood (until I looked into what he'd done) and im really not sure why.

In realistic Ashley terms, i would like Eddie Howe given a chance. I can't see Ashley going abroad for a manager, i can't see him getting a current top manager in England. Fancy him to go down the leagues again or hire someone he knows closley. Howe has continued to improve Bournemouth, would snap up the chance to come here, works on limited budgets already and is young and up and coming.

young and "up and coming" makes me worry about sherwood

He's arguably a worse human being than pardew, so he can f*** himself

In what respect?

In realistic Ashley terms, i would like Eddie Howe given a chance. I can't see Ashley going abroad for a manager, i can't see him getting a current top manager in England. Fancy him to go down the leagues again or hire someone he knows closley. Howe has continued to improve Bournemouth, would snap up the chance to come here, works on limited budgets already and is young and up and coming.

In what respect?

In that he looks like an old shoe.

In what respect?

In that he looks like an old shoe.

:lol:

I'm with mrmojo on this, I really don't want Sherwood. He strikes me as being a bigger bell end than Pardew. Nothing to do with his decision making, just I can't imagine a squad of players putting up with his self flattery very long.

I'm with mrmojo on this, I really don't want Sherwood. He strikes me as being a bigger bell end than Pardew. Nothing to do with his decision making, just I can't imagine a squad of players putting up with his self flattery very long.

He's would be awful.

Guest VanBarduck

Christian Gourcuff, the french Bielsa, crazy and radical as fuck, but Lorient has always played brillantly even with their ridiculous 25M£ budget. Also he's out of contract this summer.

Yeah Sherwood's a train-wreck waiting to happen.

And Pardew's not? Not only is he a train-wreck but we are sending the rescue trains crashing in afterwards.

Yes, it's not.

He's would be awful.

yep, and he looks like a shoe of course

Sherwood > Pardew.

we'll be better on the pitch i imagine yeah, btu we'd still have to put up with sherwood who imo is pushing pardew very, very close in the arsehole stakes despite only being in top flight management for 6 months or whatever

he's only going to get worse and will far exceed pardew in the years to come

fuck sherwood

@mohammedali_93: Lyon coach Remi Garde met club president Aulas last night to discuss options. Former Arsenal player has yet to sign contract, free in June

Free :frantic:

Him & Gomis in together in June for nowt would be Ashley's wet dream.

Because having a manager that the squad really like is working so well.

Not advocating Sherwood but he'd be far better than Pardew and we wouldn't be getting dicked 4-0 at home with gutless cunts wearing the shirts.

Because having a manager that the squad really like is working so well.

Not advocating Sherwood but he'd be far better than Pardew and we wouldn't be getting dicked 4-0 at home with gutless cunts wearing the shirts.

since he took over they've lost 3 games by 4 goals btw...out of 20, so 15% of games he's managed so far have been lost by a 4 goal margin

can use stats to prove anything mind

he's an absolute arsehole, and i have no doubt given more exposure as a top flight manager he'll become one of the biggest dickheads in the game, but purely in terms of football you'd have to take him over pardew like

if they were the only 2 options that is

Sherwood is such an epic cunt the fans would be on his back the first bad run of form we had and his arrogance wouldn't be able to take it imo. He comes across as a slightly less mental version of PDC.

Sherwood is such an epic cunt the fans would be on his back the first bad run of form we had and his arrogance wouldn't be able to take it imo. He comes across as a slightly less mental version of PDC.

agreed, flinging himself about the touchline, chucking his jacket etc.

what a twat