Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest antz1uk
:yikes: wtf is going on this last couple of pages? Harry f***ing Redknapp? I wouldn't let him near my son's under 13 side, How the hell anyone can not see him for what he is these days really does baffle me, I think the government want to start looking at historic cases of dropping children on their head when they were younger, some of the comments i've read on here lately

I would prefer garde definitely but looking at the s*** in football at the moment harry is one of the better options. Can't see us getting De boer, mac laren is not up to the task and tuchel couldn't manage a bowl of soup. Who else is available who would come?

This is absolutely vile and heinous. A monumental disgrace of a post.

:lol: Kaka is ace.

I would prefer garde definitely but looking at the s*** in football at the moment harry is one of the better options. Can't see us getting De boer, mac laren is not up to the task and tuchel couldn't manage a bowl of soup. Who else is available who would come?

This is absolutely vile and heinous. A monumental disgrace of a post.

:lol: Kaka is ace.

:lol: Heinous needs more outings.

I know he's a slack jawed yokel and QPR aren't the best example of his management but they are a limited squad. I think he would get the best out of this squad and he surely makes the cut above someone like mac laren or harry Bassett.

Harry ahead of McClaren?!!! My God that's shocking.

They're both shite and not worth thinking about.

Off the top of my head.  I can't think of a decent English manager I'd want here?  Apart from maybe someone like Eddie Howe from the lower leagues.  But he's not going to venture this far north.  Especially to manage the shower of shite, that is NUFC.  He's got a good thing going at Bournemouth.

Thinking about it.  I can't think of the last truly decent English manager to do well consistently at the highest level?  Fuck, that is nearly as depressing as our current set up. 

I think he's streets ahead of Pards like, but yeah it would be pretty gash comparatively, not sure why he would leave Derby if they go up anyway

Why wouldn't he..? All he has to do at NUFC is finish in top 10, no pressure for Cups, surety of Ashley forking out if the club looks like getting into trouble...all this, and a quiescent crowd, happy to ask him for a wave for achieving the above....

He won't have all that at Derby....after all, they have won titles in the past 40-odd years, which is more than NUFC have done..

Depends what the set up is like there and what kind of investment there is in the team. Id jump ship to another Premiership club if I felt the club I was at wasnt taking the correct steps to ensure I was equipped with the best chance of achieving survival at least.

McClaren would be uninspiring after the talk about Garde but I reckon he's a pretty good coach. As for the patter about the Boro fans not liking him, well that was 10-15 years ago, his first real manager job, and he did win the league cup there.