Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest John Carvery

I would like to see garde but if not then harry. To say harry would be a disaster is a bit ott. The man has pedigree

A difference in opinion doesn't make somebody a wum.  I genuinely believe he still has a lot to offer football

You're fully entitled to your opinion of course, I just struggle to see how that opinion can be formed around a guy who has left every club he has managed (bar Levy-backed spurs) in deep shit, and has achieved close to nothing special in football. He's also getting on a bit now, and is nothing like what we desperately need at NUFC. We need someone with dignity and honesty and a bit of ability to start with.

Guest John Carvery

I would prefer garde definitely but looking at the shit in football at the moment harry is one of the better options. Can't see us getting De boer, mac laren is not up to the task and tuchel couldn't manage a bowl of soup. Who else is available who would come?

I would prefer garde definitely but looking at the s*** in football at the moment harry is one of the better options. Can't see us getting De boer, mac laren is not up to the task and tuchel couldn't manage a bowl of soup. Who else is available who would come?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCXwVgka0Cr1sWUeVqWuYbgPSI19_AExRicAn6jeX-MT1J8SGU

I would prefer garde definitely but looking at the s*** in football at the moment harry is one of the better options. Can't see us getting De boer, mac laren is not up to the task and tuchel couldn't manage a bowl of soup. Who else is available who would come?

:lol: This post. Don't know where to begin.

I know he's a slack jawed yokel and QPR aren't the best example of his management but they are a limited squad. I think he would get the best out of this squad and he surely makes the cut above someone like mac laren or harry Bassett.

Harry ahead of McClaren?!!! My God that's shocking.

This is absolutely vile and heinous. A monumental disgrace of a post.