Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest bimpy474

I'm pretty certain i read somewhere Montanier signed a new contract the other day, would surely mean he's off any hitlist even if Sociedad choke it away.

Mole dont :( You heartless man you :lol:

maybe not signed yet but about too.

Le 25/04/2013 à 08:52:00

Foot - Espagne - Sociedad :

Montanier devrait prolonger

Philippe Montanier devrait rester en Espagne. (L'Equipe)

40a+a-imprimerRSS

Un temps annoncé à Lille, Montpellier ou Rennes, Philippe Montanier devrait rester à la Real Sociedad la saison prochaine. L'entraîneur français, notamment passé par Boulogne (2004-2009) et Valenciennes (2009-2011), devrait y prolonger son contrat de deux ans, soit jusqu'en juin 2015. Les négociations ont débuté il y a une dizaine de jours. En cas d'accord, Montanier pourrait donc découvrir la Ligue des champions la saison prochaine, puisque son équipe est quatrième avant la réception de Valence (5e) dimanche en Championnat.

Maybe Rafa should be added to the poll with all these rumours flying around.

Yeah, why not add him to the poll? Not like it's gonna make any difference in real life, but if it shuts you up then so much the better. :)

Guest neesy111

Maybe Rafa should be added to the poll with all these rumours flying around.

Yeah, why not add him to the poll? Not like it's gonna make any difference in real life, but if it shuts you up then so much the better. :)

:lol:

Don't know why Souness gets such a bad press around here. Whatever you think of him, you have to admit he's a good tactician, knows the game inside out, understands the Newcastle United tradition and on top of that, he's a strong disciplinarian which is precisely what these lazy French arseholes need to get them out of their current torpor. I'd get him in.

Poyet is a good shout. Honestly don't fucking care as long as it's someone (with the exception of a Souness or Roeder type appointment).

Brighton seem to be doing well though, if they get promoted that might rule him out.

Don't know why Souness gets such a bad press around here. Whatever you think of him, you have to admit he's a good tactician, knows the game inside out, understands the Newcastle United tradition and on top of that, he's a strong disciplinarian which is precisely what these lazy French arseholes need to get them out of their current torpor. I'd get him in.

The sad thing is I'm not even sure you're joking.

Lee Clark is bookies fav 4/1

Christ. :lol:

What are Ant & Dec? 5/1?

Poyet's Brighton are nothing special. I've seen them plenty and they're not exactly easy on the eye.

Must have just been us who made them look good then. They played us off the park in the cup tie.

What are Ant & Dec? 5/1?

Poyet's Brighton are nothing special. I've seen them plenty and they're not exactly easy on the eye.

Must have just been us who made them look good then. They played us off the park in the cup tie.

I know, I was there. Both years.

We were absolutely abysmal both times and they were nothing more than functional.

The sad thing is I'm not even sure you're joking.

I started off typing that, with a broad grin on my face, thinking "Ho ho, what a class wind-up this is!" but ended the final sentence thinking, "Fucking hell, I think I've almost convinced myself here..." with no grin left on my face.

:(

What are Ant & Dec? 5/1?

We were absolutely abysmal both times and they were nothing more than functional.

I disagree mate, they were well organised in defence and they had good movement off the ball when they had possession. I don't think that comes by accident. They seemed light years ahead of us in organisation. I realise a lot of people don't like Poyet because of his time at Leeds with Wise, but that doesn't mean we have to pretend he doesn't know what he's doing.

Here's another practical suggestion. French-speaker. Available immediately. Extensive experience of dealing with dissent in the ranks.

http://equaliserblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/domenech.jpg

What are Ant & Dec? 5/1?

I disagree mate, they were well organised in defence and they had good movement off the ball when they had possession. I don't think that comes by accident. They seemed light years ahead of us in organisation. I realise a lot of people don't like Poyet because of his time at Leeds with Wise, but that doesn't mean we have to pretend he doesn't know what he's doing.

My Accountant has a box at Brighton. I'm at the Amex pretty much monthly. Their set up (full backs advanced), all distribution through the diagonal and kickers at CB/CM  would get nowhere in the Premiership. They'd get rinsed.

You have to look more at the performances we put in on both of those days and give the result/Brighton performance some context.

I agree that they are organised but their movement is nothing special, nor is their style of play.

I'd not want Poyet. That said, he'd not come anyway after we upset his little dwarf of a best mate, so all good.