Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest neesy111

I think if they do bin Pardew, they might just scrap the whole try and be cheap and actually go out for the right manager within normal managerial pay levels.

Three times as much as the current manager. Think about it.

I am, it's doable, it's what Alan smith was costing us. At some point Ashley will see a good manager is as good as 2-3 good players.

Pardew at the time was the only an for the job, since then the club has grown, problem is he hasn't and there will be a lot better managers wanting he gif this time round than last.

They're scared shitless that the Allardyce/Keegan situations will happen again, and it'll cost them millions of pounds to employ and dismiss a manager. That's why we got Pardew in the first place, because he's cheap.

I don't see Benitez as a realistic option in the slightest.

They're scared shitless that the Allardyce/Keegan situations will happen again, and it'll cost them millions of pounds to employ and dismiss a manager. That's why we got Pardew in the first place, because he's cheap.

No doubt that will be in the back of their minds, but also the thought of seeing a well built squad dismantled after heading towards the championship, again, due to having a cheap manager will also ring a few alarm bells as well, and a Keegan, dyce payoff is a fucking snip compared to relegation.

Ashley has continually surprised. He can be quite unpredictable at times (for better or worse).

We'd have to pay Benitez ten times the salary Pardew has. Is that realistic? Is it fuck.

Depends if they realise that a better manager means a more profitable club overall, it's not beyond the realms of possibility imo.

Guest bimpy474

Sociedad, Montanier's team are on now like.

Looking good as well. Cracking finish from Martinez

Nice football and i love the 3 up top.

Under normal circumstances, Rafa would definitely come here. It's just working under the Ashley regime that could put him off - signing for Mike means you're signing away your dignity and Rafa has too much confidence in himself for that.

He'd come here defiantly. It's them two idiots though, they have zero ambition to make such a move and don't like anyone who speaks out of line, something Benitez is canny good at.

It would an absolute dream appointment but I simply can't see it.

Guest bimpy474

Yup, have only starting keeping tabs since your shout for Montanier. Very much like what I've seen. their "shape" is something Pardew could only dream of

Aye, they're very fluid, and something Pardew seems to fear, actually get bodies in the box. Montanier does go a little 2 on 2 at the back, you can do that a little of course if you keep the ball.

Guest bimpy474

Yup, have only starting keeping tabs since your shout for Montanier. Very much like what I've seen. their "shape" is something Pardew could only dream of

Aye, they're very fluid, and something Pardew seems to fear, actually get bodies in the box. Montanier does go a little 2 on 2 at the back, you can do that a little of course if you keep the ball.

Very fluid attacking and transitioning.  Yeah i noticed the 2 on 2. Very telling how their 3 in MD work together.

Also what a fucking goal!! get this man in now!

Aye, it was a cracking goal.  :snod:

Guest bimpy474

Reset this fucking poll, if you are watching Montanier's team you will vote for him without a doubt. Beautiful stuff.

Guest bimpy474

Why would he come here if he qualifies for the CL with Sociedad?

No idea but he hasn't signed his new contract as of yet. Maybe he fancies a go in England with a team full of French internationals. Say he did fancy a go in England, he isn't going to get offered one of the Champions League teams as he's not a big enough name, but a team like ours. Well you never know.

Just a manager i've followed for a while now.

Guest bimpy474

See with these guy we would go for games not sit back with a 1 goal lead

Aye, it's the amount of players they get in the box. It's the complete opposite of Pardew.

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy is just making it more heartbreaking when we don't get Montanier in. He ticks almost every box but we know it won't happen.

My worry is what Rich said, Champions League is virtually Sociedad's now.