Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I want to change my vote to David Moyes. I think if we're going to have to go british (what we're comfortable with) that he's the best we could realistically get without giving a young manager a chance.

He's on £4m per year at Everton. Even if they offer him half of that to stay, it blows us out of the water.

I want to change my vote to David Moyes. I think if we're going to have to go british (what we're comfortable with) that he's the best we could realistically get without giving a young manager a chance.

He's on £4m per year at Everton. Even if they offer him half of that to stay, it blows us out of the water.

That's true. Just hoping that we have a similar sort of realisation as we had before the January signings.

Guest Howaythetoon

David Moyes :lol: as if he would even glance our way. Our next manager will be low paid, low key and someone who is 100% happy to have no real say on recruitment.

@MattSpiro

'Girard won league with Mapou YB as captain. Leaves Montpellier in a month. Wants English job, says he has a contact. Au revoir Pardew? #NUFC'

Probably already posted.

@MattSpiro

'Girard won league with Mapou YB as captain. Leaves Montpellier in a month. Wants English job, says he has a contact. Au revoir Pardew? #NUFC'

Probably already posted.

If he was our target then there is no reason we couldn't bring him in now, therefore I doubt it.

Montpellier have nothing to play for, their owner doesn't like him and has his replacement already, so what would be stopping us?

He's either not a target or were not even replacing Pardew IMO.

@MattSpiro

Probably already posted.

If he was our target then there is no reason we couldn't bring him in now, therefore I doubt it.

Montpellier have nothing to play for, their owner doesn't like him and has his replacement already, so what would be stopping us?

He's either not a target or were not even replacing Pardew IMO.

Would happen in the summer (if it's going to happen at all).

You'd still have to sack AP, and hire Girard - who would still be in his current contract. Legally, there is something. Also AP's current season is still going on, so he'd probably be due more compensation as this season hasn't ended yet.

Guest Roger Kint

Hopefully they are waiting to activate a clause. "Bottom half finish = 1 year of compensation" or something of that ilk.

They wont sack him before Arsenal, only thing they will be waiting for is the season to end.

Hopefully they are waiting to activate a clause. "Bottom half finish = 1 year of compensation" or something of that ilk.

They wont sack him before Arsenal, only thing they will be waiting for is the season to end.

Can you imagine Ashley sacking via the P.A at the end of the match just as they start their lap of shame.  :lol: