Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

This is a player we haven't scouted, Pardew from his comments seemed very impressed with him when we played them.

Personally I wouldn't read much if anything into Pardew's quotes.

1) He has to say that he impressed him during that game. Be rude not to after just signing him.

2) We all know that Pardew has no say in transfers. Thankfully.

3) Nobody on here could even remember this lad playing against us.

Plastic fan you tbh.

:lol:

I can't bear to watch us without heavy drinking.

I can't even contemplate it sober. Then it's hard to remember much at all in the morning, there's just a blurry smudge of a memory, a feeling of regret and a nasty taste in my mouth.

Bit like shagging the missus really.

Guest bimpy474

This is a player we haven't scouted, Pardew from his comments seemed very impressed with him when we played them.

Personally I wouldn't read much if anything into Pardew's quotes.

1) He has to say that he impressed him during that game. Be rude not to after just signing him.

2) We all know that Pardew has no say in transfers. Thankfully.

3) Nobody on here could even remember this lad playing against us.

Plastic fan you tbh.

I can't bear to watch us without heavy drinking.

I can't even contemplate it sober. Then it's hard to remember much at all in the morning, there's just a blurry smudge of a memory, a feeling of regret and a nasty taste in my mouth.

Bit like shagging the missus really.

I share this pain, i really do :lol:

Seriously can we stop with all this negative s*** and enjoy a rare positive? It's a f***ing chore on here at times.

:snod:  :rose:

Sorry Skirge, going a bit off topic there but what are you trying to say in your sig? I can't make grammatical sense of it :laugh:

This is a great signing, adds a much needed potency to our team, and has a good attitude. We just need him to be Ba in last year's 4-3-3, where I think he's actually a better fit as he'll work harder, will add more pace and will most likely nab a few goals. I think he'll be our most important signing over the coming months, I can see him getting 5 or 6.

Seriously can we stop with all this negative s*** and enjoy a rare positive? It's a f***ing chore on here at times.

Sorry Skirge, going a bit off topic there but what are you trying to say in your sig? I can't make grammatical sense of it :laugh:

Well used google translate so god knows if its right

"sign everyone"

Guest bimpy474

A tricky clever player alongside Cisse who will drop deep or drift wide may be alright. If we get Sissoko him and Cabaye may be able to muscle out most midfields

If Sissoko signs there's no way in hell we will play 4-4-2..... Anita, Tiote and Marveaux all on the bench? yh that will happen....

Good evening have we met ? :pardsgrin:

I would agree :lol: but we haven't used 4-4-2 in months, the last time i remember us going 4-4-2 was the Southampton game.

Pretty certain it won't happen, for better or worse.

Don't think Pardew sees the benefit of 4-2-3-1/4-3-3. He plays Shola and Jonas on the wings.

Yes that's the part that worries me.  :( Anyway enough negativity, our 3rd signing and we are currently 1st in money spent this window!

:celb:

True but Sky always forget to take what you bring back in.

As you say though, it's nice to be a fan for a few days, hell we might even play well next Wednesday. ;)

This is a great signing, adds a much needed potency to our team, and has a good attitude. We just need him to be Ba in last year's 4-3-3, where I think he's actually a better fit as he'll work harder, will add more pace and will most likely nab a few goals. I think he'll be our most important signing over the coming months, I can see him getting 5 or 6.

Fingers crossed, I feel quite the same really, hopefully he works better for the team, individually he'll not match what Ba offered, but this was always going to be the case whoever we brought in.

Sounds good.

Guest bimpy474

Just walked past him and his agent going into YoCabs' house, there must be about 10 people sleeping there tonight :lol: Plucked up the courage to say hello and good luck.

Imagine the smell in that house :sweetjesus:

Of man.

"sign everyone"

signer tous les français!

:thup:

Fingers crossed, I feel quite the same really, hopefully he works better for the team, individually he'll not match what Ba offered, but this was always going to be the case whoever we brought in.

My feelings exactly.

"sign everyone"

Cheers fkn Google

Good sales pitch though, sign for us and you can stay at this man's house.

That and 'sign for us and you will get to play in a cup final even if we send you on loan to a lower league club'.

Ye knaa :pow:

"sign everyone"

Ah, I'd change it to "Signer tous les joueurs" (sign all the players) :)

"sign everyone"

This would do nicely too actually :thup:

"sign everyone"

Ah, I'd change it to "Signer tous les joueurs" (sign all the players) :)

yeah, I went for 'Sign all the French'