Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

In the build-up to one of Silva's goals.. the counter attack one when City win the ball he's in close distance to Silva. By the time Silva strokes it home - you can't even see Gouffran in the picture. Isn't he in the side to work hard?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was broken TBH, especially in the midst of that game. When he came off he looking totally finished.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Out of position player in poor performance shocker.

You're right tbf, his natural position is back in France.

He simply doesn't care, and he hasn't for about 18 months.

Same here. I haven't gave a fuck for a long time. I just wish I could cut all ties with the whole club but it isn't in me. I've stopped going but I can't stop caring. Sad state of affairs and it hurts really bad. Just want the club back but I fear it's too late. Football is going the same way, utter bollocks.

Would you?

I don't care about the club at the minute and I have supported it my whole life. I just believe he has realised that the dream move to the premier league from Bordeaux has turned out to be the lie we all knew it was. He will of been told he will be coming in as a striker. Of which I think he has played that position once against Leeds in the cup a couple of seasons ago. But 99.9% of his appearances are as a LM or LB. I understand why he's demotivated, but he's being paid thousands of pounds to be a professional, which is something he hasn't done for a long long time.

Grafting was one of his few qualities, and without that, he may aswell be Jonas once his legs went too.