Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

There was one moment where the plum just stood watching on the edge of the box as the ball rolled to a City player. Grafter.

:lol: There were a couple of those. There was one when I think Mehdi and Colback were defending two guys and the entire sequence went directly past him while he just stood there.

Funny he's never spoken a bad word about either Pardew or Carver, then. Not to mention the fact he's mentioned enjoying his new position. Now that his pace has more or less gone there's absolutely nothing to warrant him getting PL games in midfield or up front.

Funny he's never spoken a bad word about either Pardew or Carver, then. Not to mention the fact he's mentioned enjoying his new position. Now that his pace has more or less gone there's absolutely nothing to warrant him getting PL games in midfield or up front.

Players rarely come out and have a go at managers, Bellamy is the only one I can think of and that didn't end well.  He's playing because he's picked by shit managers who haven't got a clue and like most players will play when picked.

I just can't understand why we feel the need to constantly play people out of position when we have perfectly good players for that position sitting on the bench / rotting in the reserves / being sent on loan.  You could make a case for it if we were in the midst of an injury crisis but not when we have decent options like Abeid going unused.

I just can't understand why we feel the need to constantly play people out of position when we have perfectly good players for that position sitting on the bench / rotting in the reserves / being sent on loan.  You could make a case for it if we were in the midst of an injury crisis but not when we have decent options like Abeid going unused.

How he's become a midfielder is one of the greatest mysteries of our time. He just offers absolutely nothing.