The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I think that Hazard will get arrested for this. It's a child protection issue. Some South Wales kid takes his pre-match instructions to the letter and gets assaulted by an adult. All parties need to take a serious look at themselves.

Ball boy was a tosser

Hazard was a prick

Red card correct

All in my opinion.

Re: time wasting I'm sure Swans ball boys are not the only ones to time waste given similar scorelines/situations.

as poems go thats crap.

Guest neesy111

I think that Hazard will get arrested for this. It's a child protection issue. Some South Wales kid takes his pre-match instructions to the letter and gets assaulted by an adult. All parties need to take a serious look at themselves.

:serious:

Guest bimpy474

Nonsense but you might be right.

Old enough to drink.

Ball boy was a tosser

Hazard was a prick

Red card correct

All in my opinion.

Re: time wasting I'm sure Swans ball boys are not the only ones to time waste given similar scorelines/situations.

as poems go thats crap.

True... But what do you think of the points made? :-)

Whatever the ball boy did or didn't do, Hazard is a professional player who can hit a ball fucking hard. What appears to be a sly leg swing will have power behind it.

As for the official Chelsea tweet, that club really is in a league of its own ....

Alright Fergie, calm down!