The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Some QPR fan: On this performance, I'd say Samba doesn't even look fit to lace a drunk Dan Shittu's boots. Nearly managed to give away a hand ball and own goal in a single maneouvre, beaten embarrassingly for the goal, and looks like he has never even been introduced to his goalkeeper!

:lol:

Some QPR fan: On this performance, I'd say Samba doesn't even look fit to lace a drunk Dan Shittu's boots. Nearly managed to give away a hand ball and own goal in a single maneouvre, beaten embarrassingly for the goal, and looks like he has never even been introduced to his goalkeeper!

12.5m  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great quote.

£12.5 million and £100,000 a week ... Harry is criminally negligent.

12.5m  :lol:

We'd buy a whole back 4 with that. :lol:

That kind of money is pennies to Anzhi so you wonder how QPR got screwed for so much, especially when he didn't play that much. Anzhi made a profit on it. The famously mental spenders made a profit!

4.5 years at 100k a week too :lol: for a 28 year old.

That kind of money is pennies to Anzhi so you wonder how QPR got screwed for so much, especially when he didn't play that much. Anzhi made a profit on it. The famously mental spenders made a profit!

Anzhi didn't want to sell him, that was his buyout clause. They matched it and he just disappeared without saying bye according to Hiddink.

Did Soccer Saturday ever go to Norwich vs Fulham? I genuinely didnt know it was happening until 85 minutes in.

They did, and every report lasted barely a few seconds with Tony Cottee saying something along the lines of 'Nothing happening. Not good' :lol: