The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Germany has Ozul, Kroos, Gotze, Muller, Holtby, Reus all under age 25. Wat.

No world wars for 60 years and now they have an awesome national team. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

You might have something there. You guys have been at war somewhere pretty constantly from 1941, and look at yours ;).

:lol:

:lol: Mike man. The f*** you come up with s*** like that? Amazing.

This FoxSoccer2Go feed is amazing, off-air camera while the guys are just killing time in studio is cracking me up.

I'm just saying, no one has been killing Germans for decades and now their team is awesome. There's probably not a connection.

Cue American saying of well, our best athletes play basketball and football. Imagine if our top NBA players play the sport, etc. Westbrook, CP3, Adrian Peterson, and a Lebron James at CF. Fuck it.

:lol: Leffe is one of us, though. He's got our stink on him. They don't want him back, so I hit him in the Cleveland bone.

Germany has Ozul, Kroos, Gotze, Muller, Holtby, Reus all under age 25. Wat.

No world wars for 60 years and now they have an awesome national team. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

You might have something there. You guys have been at war somewhere pretty constantly from 1941, and look at yours ;).

:lol: Mike man. The f*** you come up with s*** like that? Amazing.

This FoxSoccer2Go feed is amazing, off-air camera while the guys are just killing time in studio is cracking me up.

I'm just saying, no one has been killing Germans for decades and now their team is awesome. There's probably not a connection.

Cue American saying of well, our best athletes play basketball and football. Imagine if our top NBA players play the sport, etc. Westbrook, CP3, Adrian Peterson, and a Lebron James at CF. Fuck it.

:lol: Leffe is one of us, though. He's got our stink on him.

@david_conn: Remember with Bayern Munich we're watching a football club 82% owned by its supporters, not one bought by an American who barely ever goes.

:lol: Arsenal are shit because America. Not that dude in the snuggy.