The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

2-0 dortmund

Surely they Gotze get through now.

2nd hasn't really changed anything though. After the first went in Shaktar needed a second or they were going out anyway. Nice pun, mind. :lol:

Well, Shaktar now need 3 to win, so yes, it has changed something.

They still need 2 or they're going out, just as before. That was my point.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bit disappointed I'm not even remotely excited, or believe Kaka will suddenly hit form and tear Man U apart.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Wow, Fox Soccer got some cash.

Always wondered - do Fox Sport get all the Sky Sport feeds on the football? Or is Murdoch not sharing that stuff?

Bit disappointed I'm not even remotely excited, or believe Kaka will suddenly hit form and tear Man U apart.

Kaka's top form died in 2007.

Shame really. Groin injuries and I sometimes wonder if leaving Milan broke him too.

He'd still tear it up if he guzzled money and went to a shit league. Outrageous from circa 30 yards of the goal in open play still

Welbeck has done a good job defensively but those two chances he missed might come back to bite him and his team mates on the arse.

Think he has been good. Don´t know what chances you talk about. Wasn´t easy chances if you ask me.

Pretty poor that really. Attack vs defence for much of it, with the attack being constant passing it about then ending up with a long ball attempting to get in behind a deep defence. Game needs a goal to open it up.

He'd still tear it up if he guzzled money and went to a s*** league. Outrageous from circa 30 yards of the goal in open play still

really?