The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Welbeck has done a good job defensively but those two chances he missed might come back to bite him and his team mates on the arse.

Think he has been good. Don´t know what chances you talk about. Wasn´t easy chances if you ask me.

One of them was.... the open goal from 2 yards after Vidic hit the post and the other while it wasn't easy Rooney would have scored it.

Wow, Fox Soccer got some cash.

Always wondered - do Fox Sport get all the Sky Sport feeds on the football? Or is Murdoch not sharing that stuff?

They get it from somewhere. We usually don't get the commentators you have, like Tyler or someone. Whichever network Birtles works for is the feed we get.

I enjoyed the tactical battle of the first leg, but that half was dour. Man Utd's plan is to keep shape/hassle Real Madrid and get the 0-0, with Welbeck/RvP/Nani as wildcards to nick a goal. Those three are all defending energetically though, so it's a good gameplan, but a poor spectacle.

Welbeck has done a good job defensively but those two chances he missed might come back to bite him and his team mates on the arse.

Think he has been good. Don´t know what chances you talk about. Wasn´t easy chances if you ask me.

One of them was.... the open goal from 2 yards after Vidic hit the post and the other while it wasn't easy Rooney would have scored it.

It was offside anyway.

It was offside anyway.

Aye it was but it didn't look like it was going to be given as offside, could be wrong mind.

I enjoyed the tactical battle of the first leg, but that half was dour. Man Utd's plan is to keep shape/hassle Real Madrid and get the 0-0, with Welbeck/RvP/Nani as wildcards to nick a goal. Those three are all defending energetically though, so it's a good gameplan, but a poor spectacle.

I enjoy this match of the exact reason. Especially Man Utd has completely won the tactical battle. Ferguson is just brilliant. Real has nothing. Think Man Utd will go through.

I'd agree. He's been able to create something from very unpromising situations.

And Giggs has been amazing, considering the pace of the game.

Man U have done very well, considering on paper the opposition is far superior.

It was offside anyway.

Aye it was but it didn't look like it was going to be given as offside, could be wrong mind.

The referee blew for offside :)

Bit disappointed I'm not even remotely excited, or believe Kaka will suddenly hit form and tear Man U apart.

He'd still tear it up if he guzzled money and went to a s*** league. Outrageous from circa 30 yards of the goal in open play still

really?

Of course, look at Beckham/Keane/Henry or Ronaldinho/Seedorf/Fred or any old knacker or Heskey merking off the MLS/Brazil/middle east/Australia and Kaka is better than all of those by a long shot currently.

Pace isn't a necessity in some leagues when you've still got a ridiculous touch or pass/shot on you.

Guest firetotheworks

Varane is going to be the best defender in the world in a few years.

Definitely. Probably one of the easiest predictions to make as well. He looks like he has absolutely everything.

Sick of this f***ing pony already.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/34d028ff2067cda0f2f68ce52c0a6d51/tumblr_mj1xw4N5SD1qggu3yo6_250.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c4acdcdc9b9edb894b30040582d08a7b/tumblr_mj1xw4N5SD1qggu3yo2_250.gif

one cool pony man.