The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Poor descision. Looks like Uefa want a Bayern v Madrid final.

I hope they'd want a Dortmund v Bayern final. Would be class.

Think they know each other too well now, kind like with Barca and Madrid which has got very stale for me in recent years.

I'd like something different like Dortmund and Juventus or something.

Think they know each other too well now, kind like with Barca and Madrid which has got very stale for me in recent years.

Bayern has become something of a favorite club since van Gaal left. Shows just how good this team really was under him and what a despicable cunt van Gaal is.

Bayern v Juventus/Dortmund would be great.

Tbf Bayern Munich - Dortmund in the German cup was a class game last week. Bayern quite possibly my favourites to win it this year, they've been on fire since their winter break.

As a neutral I think Madrid v Bayern would be the best face off. Juve v BVB from my hipster side though.

Who knows, it's not beyond the realms of possibility Barça turn it round too.

Guest Slippery Sam

Nani was sent off for three yellow cards.  One for the foul; one for feigning injury and the last one for being a cunt.

Guest palnese

No matter what your opinion on the red card, the way Man U have behaved regarding the situation is fucking pathetic.

They're an absolute disgrace to the game and so is their manager.

Is there anything not to like about Dortmund? Great stadium, great fans, great likeable manager, play entertaining football with some fantastic players.

Their over zealousness in front of goal tonight cost me £500. Hate them.

Is man u tv free at the minute? It's mad, not one ounce of class...... That decision changed the game, it was theirs go lose. How many times have man u had a player sent of against them and only managed a draw, then complained that it harder to score against 10 men. Bye bye.

Is there anything not to like about Dortmund? Great stadium, great fans, great likeable manager, play entertaining football with some fantastic players.

Andreas Moller

Andreas Moller

:nods:

Why don't you marry them?