The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Always fun to see Man Utd fans/players/staff angry, even though I agree with the ref here. If Fergie did a post-match press conference I'd have gave a limb to see it!! Would've been great entertainment :lol:

Chuffed for Mourinho, though. And Dortmund :aww:

Townsend. :lol: "He looks like one of those second-string keepers." p*ss off Townsend, he's playing at a higher standard than you ever achieved.

That about Diego Lopez? if so i take it he hasn't watched La Liga for last 10 years or when Villarreal got to the semi's CL a few years back.

He's been a class GK for as long as i can remember, i did think his level had dropped after leaving Villarreal mind seems i was wrong.

Townsend. :lol: "He looks like one of those second-string keepers." Piss off Townsend, he's playing at a higher standard than you ever achieved.

http://static.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/6289.jpg

Actually think Keane called it spot on. Nani's eyes were on the ball and no one else, but why? The ball has travelled quite a long way, did he really think there'd be no Real Madrid player attempting to challenge for it? Dangerous play for me, you have to be aware of what's around you, you can't just jump up with your foot 6 feet in the air without being so.

What about overhead kicks then?

Good call .. As spectacular as they are  .. Probably shouldn't be allowed. Contact with the head is too risky, past rugby and AFL players are having their brains tested in Australia, to see what impact concussion throughout their career has had on their brains function. In almost every sportsman tested there brains are working like that of a late 60 year old,  not a late 40 year old.

No way it was a red in my opinion, i'm the least aggresive player in my team and yet these kind of things happens to me somtiems when i try to control the ball, he never ment it, a maximum of a yellow card imo. worst decsion i've seen in a long long time.

That being said happy the c***s got on the recieving end of some injustice for a change  :aww:

Same should apply if they boot someone in the head and miss the ball.

Like Colo? Remember you saying that should be a yellow.

:lol:

Always like this. Depending on how much you favor a team the decision always differs.

Guest Phil K

Always fun to see Man Utd fans/players/staff angry, even though I agree with the ref here. If Fergie did a post-match press conference I'd have gave a limb to see it!! Would've been great entertainment :lol:

Chuffed for Mourinho, though. And Dortmund :aww:

Agree. And the behaviour of Man U players at the end especially Ferdinand needs UEFA to have words with Man U.

Enjoying the weeping and wailing of the media.

That said, I think the red was very harsh

Townsend. :lol: "He looks like one of those second-string keepers." p*ss off Townsend, he's playing at a higher standard than you ever achieved.

Townsend's never had a good word - or even a fair and even handed - word to say about us, and I always wondered why. Hence I can't abide him either.