The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Given that his job is to provide insight, he was of a number of commentators who provides absolutely no insight, simply criticism towards a player for not being perfect.

I like Southgate but I fear he'll be a quivering wreck after being lambasted by Keane.

What happened? Didn't see any reaction as I was out

Keane was quite forceful with his views on the red card - think Southgate and Dixon were a little taken aback. :D

Always fun to see Man Utd fans/players/staff angry, even though I agree with the ref here. If Fergie did a post-match press conference I'd have gave a limb to see it!! Would've been great entertainment :lol:

Chuffed for Mourinho, though. And Dortmund :aww:

Agree. And the behaviour of Man U players at the end especially Ferdinand needs UEFA to have words with Man U.

Enjoying the weeping and wailing of the media.

That said, I think the red was very harsh

Townsend. :lol: "He looks like one of those second-string keepers." p*ss off Townsend, he's playing at a higher standard than you ever achieved.

Townsend's never had a good word - or even a fair and even handed - word to say about us, and I always wondered why. Hence I can't abide him either.

He said that we had "a lot of balls" when we beat Juventus in the CL. Also sounded pissed off as fuck, mainly at Bramble, when we went out to AZ Alkmaar. :lol:

:anguish:

Thoughts? Would appreciate those from a rational Man Utd fan.

So if you know anyone who fits that description, let us know what they say. ;)

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6496/aw94iv1669017.gif

Guest bimpy474

:anguish:

Thoughts? Would appreciate those from a rational Man Utd fan.

So if you know anyone who fits that description, let us know what they say. ;)

My best friend who's a Man Utd fan was ranting like a scouser earlier, that count ?

Valencia been the better team for me so far. PSG may have some players out but they look frankly average. Going off this and the times I've seen them this season, going to have to improve considerably to be a real contender in this competition.

Difference between counter attacking and being poor, though. They don't really look like they have a plan. For a side with so many good players, that's a bit concerning.

Difference between counter attacking and being poor, though. They don't really look like they have a plan. For a side with so many good players, that's a bit concerning.

Enough with the 2012/13 NUFC commentary, man. This is CL night.