The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

game set and match for QPR enjoy the championship and financial oblivion

I would say let the asset-stripping begin, but for all the money they've spent, there aren't many players I'd take off their hands. None for our first team anyway. Maybe someone like Townsend as a back-up.

He's on loan from Spurs.

What a shame for [/img]redknapp[/img] and .

Still, never mind, ay? :lol: :lol:

Plus:

Their wage bill.

The millions they have spurned on "past-it" players.

http://www.beccahamiltonbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/laughing-hysterically.gif

Brummie right now.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/thumbs%20up/grand/other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2013.gif

Honestly, I can barely fucking breathe.

For the last ten minutes I was just walking around the fucking house, picking stuff up and cleaning it.

The kitchen is absolutely spotless.

I can't handle much more of this. I've already got high blood pressure.

I feel so sorry for our forward line. We're at times great going forward and can pass the ball nicely, but the defence is so utterly fragile and short of confidence.

Must be pretty much safe now though - great news for your blood pressure!

Villa look like Brazil 1970 going forward compared to us.

Pardew would love Benteke as well. Imagine all of the long "passes" that we'd play into him?

That's the thing.

As I said, we look, at times, pretty decent going forward. 26 passes prior to the second goal at Reading last week. The problem is we have such an awfully fragile defence.

We've thrown away so many decent leads this season, it's unbelievable.

Brummie right now.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/thumbs%20up/grand/other-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2013.gif

For the last ten minutes I was just walking around the fucking house, picking stuff up and cleaning it.

I feel so sorry for our forward line. We're at times great going forward and can pass the ball nicely, but the defence is so utterly fragile and short of confidence.

They are only 3 points ahead of Wigan.  Wigan have a game in hand plus a better goal difference.

Brummie right now.

They are only 3 points ahead of Wigan.  Wigan have a game in hand plus a better goal difference.

6 points ahead.

Brummie right now.

They haven't beat us yet :lol:

Brummie right now.

:lol:

I do weird shit like that as well.  If we are playing shite, I switch to scratching my other ball in the vain hope we will start playing better.

Guest bimpy474

If Wigan beat us and Norwich beat Sunderland, Sunderland should be very worried with their run of fixtures.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/163797752-jose-enrique-of-liverpool-competes-with-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qd32zjUgly5BHowCJa6%2FTti8JtGqzclIs2d15BgZQPsWx4X46DmvYvUuwRHv1XTbWA%3D%3D

I would say let the asset-stripping begin, but for all the money they've spent, there aren't many players I'd take off their hands. None for our first team anyway. Maybe someone like Townsend as a back-up.

Only the combined powers of Hughes and Redknapp could create a squad so bloated and expensive yet so devoid of genuine good players.

Only the combined powers of Hughes and Redknapp could create a squad so bloated and expensive yet so devoid of genuine good players.

Would have looked slightly better if Redknapp had got his way and landed Vidic.

Would have looked slightly better if Redknapp had got his way and landed Vidic.

Or M'Vila :lol: