The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Can't beat the points record. Fuck sake. Season ruined.

Ferguson must walk.

He's already on a rolling contract. Thankfully we didn't give him an eight year deal while the record was achievable.

http://i.imgur.com/K9RQh.gif

What's up with Hamburg this season?

Very inconsistent, coming of the back of a horrible period. Few positives (Son the most prominent) but major rebuilding still needed. Van der Vaart has had a really good impact.

Not on par with what's expected though. The game at Bayern was ridiculous.

Guest bimpy474

French, struggled at first with Sociedad but stuck to his good football, so he doesn't fold when under pressure. Spent not a lot, got the them to 4th. More importantly, his teams play lovely attacking winning football.

What's not to like.

Guest bimpy474

So he hasn't signed a new contract with Sociedad?

Dont think so ;)

Watching their movement make me so angry at what Pardew gives us, to anyone who still vote keep Pardew just watch this fucking game. It's ridiculous you want to the twat and his shit football

Guest bimpy474

French, struggled at first with Sociedad but stuck to his good football, so he doesn't fold when under pressure. Spent not a lot, got the them to 4th. More importantly, his teams play lovely attacking winning football.

What's not to like.

Agreed. He's certainly a stand out. From what I've seen/read/heard from you, he'd do wonders here. I'd actually like watching NUFC again. Noticeable Sociedad havn't sat back after going ahead :smitten:

Amazing what a positive footballing manager brings  :smitten:

Guest bimpy474

f*** me what another great goal :lol:

Amazing to watch, the counterattacking, the movement. Also robust defensively. It depresses me to see the football we could feasibly play.  :sad:

I noticed someone say earlier about defending as a unit and attacking as one. Perfect way to describe Sociedad tonight.

3-2 :lol: what do we know.