The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

It's almost like no-one in here has ever watched Stoke before, beyond belief.

I think everyone knows what they are about, but the same approach against a side playing with 10 men for 56 minutes was still a bit shocking.

83rd minute until he brought Etherington on and Jones doesn't appear until injury time :lol:

Swansea, please f***ing win tomorrow. :anguish:

Of their available players, Swanseas lead scorer in their last 6 games is luke moore with 1 goal

Goalless draw might be our best hope

That's an really disappointing result, from the situation at half time. That'll give the Mackems a little lift too to take into their game against Soton. I think they'll win that now and we have to beat QPR a draw really won't be good enough now, but of course that's what the clueless plank will play for. Bottom 3 by tomorrow :(

Guest oatcakejamie

I am going apologise to all of you for that gutless , depressing pile of s*** that you've just endured (I watch that crap every week btw). I think you'll beat QPR and stay up. Some how I think were safe now but good luck for the rest of the season hope you stay up.

Cheers.

f***ing Stoke though, really thought they had it after the first half. So sick of results going against us.

you can never be to sure with stoke I knew that we would either lose or draw after we scored. pulis is a right tit and you'll beat qpr as we did the other week and I sure you'll stay.

I think everyone knows what they are about, but the same approach against a side playing with 10 men for 56 minutes was still a bit shocking.

83rd minute until he brought Etherington on and Jones doesn't appear until injury time :lol:

Can tell he'll be fapping himself silly over that point too.

They played for a draw from the off, they just happened to get a couple of breaks, they're not going to change the habit of 6 seasons . They do it every away game, there is no plan B apart from hoy on more big players. If I was going down to 10 men Stoke would be the one you'd want it to be against as they can't tire you out by keeping the ball and overloading you in open play.

Not shocking at all, consider the manager we've got we've seen it all,  they needed a point and they got it.

Swansea, please f***ing win tomorrow. :anguish:

Of their available players, Swanseas lead scorer in their last 6 games is luke moore with 1 goal

Goalless draw might be our best hope

Swansea aren't going to get anything in that game, I don't think, best hope we have is that wigan players could have one eye on the fa cup final.

Guest oatcakejamie

Not shocking at all, consider the manager we've got we've seen it all,  they needed a point and they got it.

But we should of took all 3!! its just so depressing

On other side of the coin, Sunderland are now relying on defenders to get them goals.

Theyve lost Fletcher, Sess, Gardner.

Outside of our pathetic game their only other scorers in their last 13 were Azpilicueta OG, Rose & O'shea today on 1 each.

I was expecting a Sunderland win before the game so it's a good result for us imo. Another fairly big player out for the rest of their run-in as well. If Southampton can take a point at the weekend (not exactly improbable - they're playing well at the moment) then that would leave them on 39 points, with playing Spurs at WHL on the last day.

A win at QPR is absolutely essential but I think 41 points will be enough. If the race for fourth is done and dusted before the 19th then a point against Arsenal maybe isn't totally out of the question either.

Guest neesy111

On other side of the coin, Sunderland are now relying on defenders to get them goals.

Theyve lost Fletcher, Sess, Gardner.

Outside of our pathetic game their only other scorers in their last 13 were Azpilicueta OG, Rose & O'shea today on 1 each.

Least their defenders score goals.