The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

"Tired legs"

f*** off man! They are all professional footballers. Have the Celtic players had a match earlier today or something to make them more tired? Idiots. If anything Juventus could say they're tired from travelling, not that they would. They prefer to get on with it and win a football match.

Goals win games.

Guest firetotheworks

One day someone's going to sack Townsend, biased fucktard.

He's a British commentator on a British network commentating on a British team man, of course he will favor them more than the Italian side. :lol:

British? I thought he was Irish. Please advise.

He's a British commentator on a British network commentating on a British team man, of course he will favor them more than the Italian side. :lol:

Nah he only played for Ireland because he has an Irish grandmother. :lol:

You were talking about brushing aside which is what I reacted at, I think Valencia is the better team now though, but PSG is like I said a typical Ancelotti side and very balanced and the back. I think Valencia might get a goal here since PSG just can't seem to finish their counter attacking movements.

:yao:

@TheLeeJordan: "If that is the top team in Italy, I'm glad I don't tune in, Juventus have been so average, it's unreal."

from bbc site lol. Bet that's the narrative now. Brilliant away leg performance from Juve, defend strongly (and cynically) and destroy them with the limited chances. That's how you get to the late stages of the champions league, not pluck heart courage and bullshit

Guest firetotheworks

Nah he only played for Ireland because he has an Irish grandmother. :lol:

So he's English, but is fake Irish and he's being biased towards a team that play in Scotland and are fake Irish. This is tough!

@TheLeeJordan: "If that is the top team in Italy, I'm glad I don't tune in, Juventus have been so average, it's unreal."

from bbc site lol. Bet that's the narrative now. Brilliant away leg performance from Juve, defend strongly (and cynically) and destroy them with the limited chances. That's how you get to the late stages of the champions league, not pluck heart courage and bullshit

English fans can't fucking complain. Chelsea last season?

:lol: hope they publish a reply from someone saying something along the lines of "if that is the top team in Scotland..."