The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest jeremybeadle

massive task for Lennon now.  They've got a huge home game against the mighty Dundee United on Saturday.  Hope he can pick the boys up. x

:lol:

Plus log throwing a week on sunday.

@TheLeeJordan: "If that is the top team in Italy, I'm glad I don't tune in, Juventus have been so average, it's unreal."

from bbc site lol. Bet that's the narrative now. Brilliant away leg performance from Juve, defend strongly (and cynically) and destroy them with the limited chances. That's how you get to the late stages of the champions league, not pluck heart courage and bullshit

Exactly  :lol: i don't remember a meaningful save Buffon had to make. I'm delighted about it personally as i can't stand Celtic.

utterly fucking pointless analysis here.  The top and bottom of it is that Celtic lost because they have a team made up of utterly shit players.

Damn right.

Were Juve being sly and trying to get away with a few things here and there? They certainly were and yes, as a Celtic fan I can see why you'd be annoyed at that.

However the bottom line is Celtic are simply not good enough for this stage. Juve hammered home the advantage when it mattered, Celtic did not.

utterly f***ing pointless analysis here.  The top and bottom of it is that Celtic lost because they have a team made up of utterly s*** players.

CB pairing of a free transfer from Nottingham Forest and a player bought for peanuts from Israeli league. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The entire analysis was sour grapes like. Can't say I wouldn't maybe be the same in the same situation but Im not, so I can see it for what it is.