The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Been a good 45mins, I know that's uncool and I'm supposed to hate, but enjoyed that as much as any CL this season.

Why are you supposed to hate?

No idea, you are asking the wrong person. Maybe its because its been billed as a massive game, especially by sky - people tend to default to hate mode. Think some people would genuinely sit through 90mins of shite just to say there was another overhyped game that didn't live up to the billing.

It's the same when a Sky big 4 play, though generally there is a point to that.

Totally agree with what you're saying in regard to the Sky big 4.

I've really enjoyed this too, it's been fascinating tactically and even though I have no allegiances on show it's very nicely poised and is on a knife edge.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His body was already in motion so why not kick it? Great save imo.

Because his hands are already at that height, and 'normal' GKs would have dived... with their hands? He's just odd.

Because his hands are already at that height, and 'normal' GKs would have dived... with their hands? He's just odd.

Van Der Sar used to save with his feet all of the time too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Van Der Sar used to save with his feet all of the time too.

Can't remember any waist high saves like that.

Been a good 45mins, I know that's uncool and I'm supposed to hate, but enjoyed that as much as any CL this season.

Why are you supposed to hate?

No idea, you are asking the wrong person. Maybe its because its been billed as a massive game, especially by sky - people tend to default to hate mode. Think some people would genuinely sit through 90mins of shite just to say there was another overhyped game that didn't live up to the billing.

It's the same when a Sky big 4 play, though generally there is a point to that.

Totally agree with what you're saying in regard to the Sky big 4.

I've really enjoyed this too, it's been fascinating tactically and even though I have no allegiances on show it's very nicely poised and is on a knife edge.

It had the potential to go either way really. It hasn't stopped. Always something to watch, can see tired legs and minds playing a part in the last 10mins. hope the return is as good. :)

Side note: A stint at Madrid has really opened up Mourinho (didn't have much choice) he's going to come back to the prem a much more rounded manager.