The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

That Dortmund game was top notch.

Yup much more entertaining than Man U - Real in my opinion. It's a shame that Dortmund and Shakhtar drew each other because I would have been pulling for both of them to go far in this.. They are both pretty young, and entertaining teams unfortunate to play at the same time as ManU and Real.

Real Madrid weren't up to much, and couldn't deal with Man U's deep defending, it was as if the managers were switched. Man Yoo are a very well drilled well managed team that get the best out of their players. Their defence did impress me (apart from Rafael who was a liability all night), and they were nearly clinical enough to get a win.

Real were too narrow, their goal came from out wide and needed more like that, too often just seemed to try and run at Man yoo and messi it through. Conceeding that goal was disasterous

So weird that Real Madrid basically gave up on the wings when it was obvious it was ManU's main weakness (they scored from a cross afterall), but with Marcelo out they have lost a lot of width. Why Cristiano went through the middle when Rafael had been poor and was on a yellow I also don't understand. A good result for ManU, although Real Madrid did look the better team; let's see if OT is all what's cracked up to be...

Guest firetotheworks

I thought Man Utd looked much more dangerous than Real Madrid tbh. Real seemed to stop really trying after they got it to 1-1, when they should have realised that 1-1 in that situation is a poor result.

Guest Miguel Piñero

Don't really have many ideas when theyre not allowed to play on the counter, Ronaldo's shoot from anywhere policy is basically their plan b.

Don't really have many ideas when theyre not allowed to play on the counter, Ronaldo's shoot from anywhere policy is basically their plan b.

It is a massive problem for them tbh, when they counter they are lethal but when they asked to break teams down they struggle immensely.

It has been a feature of them under Mourinho tbh, they have struggled all season against teams that defend deep and congest the middle of the pitch.

One of the reasons why i rate Barca and Bayern higher.

Pleased that De Gea is getting some good press for once. Been disproportionately criticised for some mistakes at Man Utd thus far. He's a good keeper and is going to become one of the best in Europe IMO. But who cares about that, let's slag off his entire goalkeeping ability because he happened to make a few individual mistakes. He's only 22, and I think has shown improvements since last season. He's going to be very, very good.

Just wait until the media give Fergie all the credit for "unearthing" and "polishing" him, no matter that he was Spain's highest rated young keeper before that.

If anything Fergie has fucked him up like he does every time he has had to blood a new keeper and benched him at the drop of a hat. Doesn't surprise me he's looked nervous in so many games.

Just wait until the media give Fergie all the credit for "unearthing" and "polishing" him, no matter that he was Spain's highest rated young keeper before that.

If anything Fergie has fucked him up like he does every time he has had to blood a new keeper and benched him at the drop of a hat. Doesn't surprise me he's looked nervous in so many games.

He was a complete unkown before he came to Man U man.

That's why they paid £17m for him.

Guest Miguel Piñero

If anything Fergie has f***ed him up like he does every time he has had to blood a new keeper and benched him at the drop of a hat. Doesn't surprise me he's looked nervous in so many games.

It's like they didnt know he struggled with crosses before they signed him, surely they did their research on him (even if their arent any Pulis' or Fat Sam's in Spain).