The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Germany has Ozul, Kroos, Gotze, Muller, Holtby, Reus all under age 25. Wat.

No world wars for 60 years and now they have an awesome national team. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

You might have something there. You guys have been at war somewhere pretty constantly from 1941, and look at yours ;).

No world wars for 60 years and now they have an awesome national team. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

You might have something there. You guys have been at war somewhere pretty constantly from 1941, and look at yours ;).

Nice  :lol: :lol:

:lol:

:scared:

Yeah, er, well...uh

Ha! I bet most of our soldiers are from Ohio! Fnar Fnar.

:blackeye:

edit: We won the group!

Guest Slippery Sam

For all the hype about Van Buyten being a weak link he has bossed the game.

Their captain, none the less. He must be shit.

Through the mists of time, I recall Keegan being linked with him. Anyone remember this and more details??

:lol: Mike man. The fuck you come up with shit like that? Amazing.

This FoxSoccer2Go feed is amazing, off-air camera while the guys are just killing time in studio is cracking me up.

:lol: Mike man. The fuck you come up with shit like that? Amazing.

This FoxSoccer2Go feed is amazing, off-air camera while the guys are just killing time in studio is cracking me up.

I'm just saying, no one has been killing Germans for decades and now their team is awesome. There's probably not a connection.

For all the hype about Van Buyten being a weak link he has bossed the game.

Their captain, none the less. He must be shit.

Through the mists of time, I recall Keegan being linked with him. Anyone remember this and more details??

Wut?

:lol: Mike man. The f*** you come up with s*** like that? Amazing.

I'm just saying, no one has been killing Germans for decades and now their team is awesome. There's probably not a connection.

Cue American saying of well, our best athletes play basketball and football. Imagine if our top NBA players play the sport, etc. Westbrook, CP3, Adrian Peterson, and a Lebron James at CF. Fuck it.

Look at all the Germans playing for us now. World War II was a smokescreen to get American soldiers banging German women.

And our southern border is porous? Please. Completely deliberate. Inviting Mexicans to come and pop-out their kids on our soil.