The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Well done Luton. Helluva result and the first time in 24 years that a non-league club have beaten a top division team. :thup:

Will BBC be showing it every year like they do Hereford I wonder ?

Will they f*** I doubt they'll mention it again

Theres a thing though. Its happened more than once or twice. Which other top league teams have fallen to non-league ?

just call for full time now ref and save us all some time

Take zero interest in the FA Cup once we're out tbh.

I guess that sentence could be a bit more succinct given our cup form over the past decade or so.

Well done Luton. Helluva result and the first time in 24 years that a non-league club have beaten a top division team. :thup:

Will BBC be showing it every year like they do Hereford I wonder ?

Will they f*** I doubt they'll mention it again

Theres a thing though. Its happened more than once or twice. Which other top league teams have fallen to non-league ?

Since you, the only one I could find was Cov @ Sutton. Now, obviously, Norwich.

I've said this before - that Radford goal and reaction is still one of the most evocative pieces of football footage there is. You're just unlucky that it was against you guys.

39 (i think it is now) Man Utd FA cup games in a row on TV. No matter the opposition. What a joke.

Absolute disgrace.

The general Manchester love in at the minute is a piss take. There's been some great games/results today too, and some of the sides could have done with the money.