The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Vydra scored again for Udinese B

Looks class from the brief highlights I've seen. Unbelievable pace.

Be interesting to see if he gets another spell there next season or goes back to the mothership.

Very likely to sign permanently, only thing stopping it would be another club offering silly money.

Be interesting to see if he gets another spell there next season or goes back to the mothership.

Very likely to sign permanently, only thing stopping it would be another club offering silly money.

:thup:

Still, once he hits maximim potential/value in the eyes of Pozzos he'll be sold - be that playing for Watford or Udinese.

:thup:

Still, once he hits maximim potential/value in the eyes of Pozzos he'll be sold - be that playing for Watford or Udinese.

Of course, same as with any player at pretty much any club bar a select few. Hardly anything new. Seems to be the case that if players settle and perform at Watford they're ours (see Fernando Forestieri) to develop and sell on, sending them to Udinese once they look half-decent doesn't appear to be part of any plans. Either way, I'm pretty certain we'll finish 2nd this season. We haven't ever been as good all-round as at present in my lifetime and this is only the beginning.