The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

Never a foul that but it was inside the box.

EDIT: fucking hell. :lol: :lol:

What the hell is going on. :lol:

I thought the ref made a pretty good decision. If Candreva doesn't touch Sharaawy he probably scores. I mean last man doesn't work in a situation like that since he's basically free on goal and no defender in the world will get in his way.

I thought the ref made a pretty good decision. If Candreva doesn't touch Sharaawy he probably scores. I mean last man doesn't work in a situation like that since he's basically free on goal and no defender in the world will get in his way.

Of course if he gives it, he needs to send him off but it wasn't a foul and he took about 3 minutes to send him off.

What the hell happened in the French ligue 1 game?

4 players sent off after the 90th minute  :D

And another one sent of 10 minutes prior to that. :lol:

On a different and less funny note, St Etienne player broke his leg after terrible tackle from a Nice player.

Pretty amazing how rarely goals are scored into the empty net vacated by goalkeepers coming up for last minute corners.

It's bloody hard - I actually did it once. For one thing, it's actually a bloody long way to kick a ball in open play, you ideally need a bit of a run-up and you get closed down quickly. I think the ones that are scored usually involve a long pass for a breaking player to run on to, like the Atleti one, and the keeper still nearly caught the other guy.

I did it on astro, which was much easier as the ball keeps going :lol:

What the hell happened in the French ligue 1 game?

4 players sent off after the 90th minute  :D

And another one sent of 10 minutes prior to that. :lol:

On a different and less funny note, St Etienne player broke his leg after terrible tackle from a Nice player.

Doesn't sound that nice a player.

Sorry.

Wasn't sure where to put this but I read a journalist in yesterday's I saying how Bale was the most naturally talented player that these shores have produced since George Best. :anguish: