The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Reminds me of that Seattle Sounders guy "FIGHT... AND WIN"

Hate that guy  :lol:

He's single handedly setting back football in the US by about 20 years.

There's an interview with him where he tries to speak with an accent.  :anguish:

douche chills

:lol: Who is this?

Reminds me of that Seattle Sounders guy "FIGHT... AND WIN"

Hate that guy  :lol:

He's single handedly setting back football in the US by about 20 years.

There's an interview with him where he tries to speak with an accent.  :anguish:

douche chills

:lol: Who is this?

Seattle's "chant leader"  :anguish:

Youtube or google that s*** and you'll see.  :lol:

Edit:  posted a video in the MLS thread

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux

COME ON FC @FCNantes ! Goal 93th by Fabrice Pancrate. Yes ! Victory Lens 1-2 Nantes. #RCLFCN

:lol: hero.

http://images.teamtalk.com/09/12/402x210/Fabrice-Pancrate-celebrates-Newcastle-v-Watfo_2393774.jpg

These will p*ss the Championship. Can't see that many of their players being picked up other than Benteke & Bent probably.

Their whole front 4 will be picked up.... Weimann, Benteke, N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor but the rest is pretty average i agree.

These will p*ss the Championship. Can't see that many of their players being picked up other than Benteke & Bent probably.

Their whole front 4 will be picked up.... Weimann, Benteke, N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor but the rest is pretty average i agree.

Marty waiting in the wings for all of them.

Even Darke and McManamanan are pushing the 'title race isn't over yet' bullshit. There is still plenty of drama elsewhere in the standings, just move on. You aren't going to get last years ending every single season.