The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Barca's pressing is all the more amazing to me with how effortless it looks.

It'll come out in 10 years that they were all doped up to their eyeballs.

Would love to see some distance/intensity statistics for them.

Every Manager especially ours should be forced to watch Barca play like this and then go back on the training ground and at least try and get the players to want to keep the ball, pass it around on the ground, constantly move into space, and press hard when the ball is lost. Not everyone can play like Barca, but if Swansea and Wigan can try to emulate aspects of their play I don't see why we have to watch such goddamn awful play every weekend.

Every Manager especially ours should be forced to watch Barca play like this and then go back on the training ground and at least try and get the players to want to keep the ball, pass it around on the ground, constantly move into space, and press hard when the ball is lost. Not everyone can play like Barca, but if Swansea and Wigan can try to emulate aspects of their play I don't see why we have to watch such goddamn awful play every weekend.

the reason it works for barca and its entertaining is messi, without him its basically spain, tedious to watch