The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Portugal :lol: they always make an absolute pigs ear of every qualification but get through anyway  :laugh:

Do they like punishing themselves or something?

That's a cultural thing.

People in this country only open their eyes when everything is really REALLY f***ed up.

Happened several times in history.

Myself I am like that:

When I lost my virginity, I knew that I was going to be nervous and eventually lose my erection. I tried not to think about it.

Instead of addressing the problem, I went for it. I didn't know even how to put a condom in my dick.

So when the night came, I knew I was not prepared. I was in trouble. I was so nervous that I vomited.

Her grandma came to me and gave me a recomforting tea.

So she, disappointed, went to bed. I was alone in the bathroom spanking my dick trying him to get hard, nothing.

Eventually she had sheep in the backyard. The sheep started to have sex then. I got so horny watching that, that I ran to her room and f***ed her in the ass.

Moral of the story:

Portuguese people tend not to care about things till things get ugly.

It's funny:

Ethernet has long evolved since the 70s, but the main reason that allowed its architecture to be consistent is the fact that the OSI Layer 2 remained virtually the same!

:lol:

Portugal :lol: they always make an absolute pigs ear of every qualification but get through anyway  :laugh:

Do they like punishing themselves or something?

That's a cultural thing.

People in this country only open their eyes when everything is really REALLY f***ed up.

Happened several times in history.

Myself I am like that:

When I lost my virginity, I knew that I was going to be nervous and eventually lose my erection. I tried not to think about it.

Instead of addressing the problem, I went for it. I didn't know even how to put a condom in my dick.

So when the night came, I knew I was not prepared. I was in trouble. I was so nervous that I vomited.

Her grandma came to me and gave me a recomforting tea.

So she, disappointed, went to bed. I was alone in the bathroom spanking my dick trying him to get hard, nothing.

Eventually she had sheep in the backyard. The sheep started to have sex then. I got so horny watching that, that I ran to her room and f***ed her in the ass.

Moral of the story:

Portuguese people tend not to care about things till things get ugly.

It's funny:

Ethernet has long evolved since the 70s, but the main reason that allowed its architecture to be consistent is the fact that the OSI Layer 2 remained virtually the same!

Honestly. I really don't want to laugh at your posts, but this slayed me. Wanker. :lol: :lol:

Nah Portugal are good, in major tournaments when they actually seem to care the defense is very solid as is the midfield with Moutinho adding the class.

The main problem they have is having a good striker but that has been the problem for as long as i can remember.

Nah Portugal are good, in major tournaments when they actually seem to care the defense is very solid as is the midfield with Moutinho adding the class.

The main problem they have is having a good striker but that has been the problem for as long as i can remember.

Eternal issue. Eusebio was so good.

Get your colonies back then.

I tried to do that last year to no avail.

I sent an email to angola's president saying "be ours again. it was funny."

But they answered "no".

And I was like "you skinny black bitch! I love you!"

:sad:

I tried to do that last year to no avail.

I sent an email to angola's president saying "be ours again. it was funny."

But they answered "no".

And I was like "you skinny black bitch! I love you!"

:sad:

My father fought in Africa.

I don't see what's wrong with Nuno Gomes

He's like 35. And he sucks.

Only good match was that England 2-3 Portugal, best game I've ever seen IMO.

You're just being picky. Put Nuno Gomes upfront with fresh legs Helder Postiga replacing him late on, recipe for success.

I don't see what's wrong with Nuno Gomes

He's like 35. And he sucks.

Only good match was that England 2-3 Portugal, best game I've ever seen IMO.

You're just being picky. Put Nuno Gomes upfront with fresh legs Helder Postiga replacing him late on, recipe for success.

I need to smoke that shit!