The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Brazil look crap.

We have looked decent during spells, but the team lacks midfield, lacks a striker. If we can get Ramires to form a good midfield partnership with someone and hope Pato revives this year in Brazil I think we might be set come 2014, but as things look now we won't get quarterfinals at a maximum.

Guest neesy111

Brazil look crap.

We have looked decent during spells, but the team lacks midfield, lacks a striker. If we can get Ramires to form a good midfield partnership with someone and hope Pato revives this year in Brazil I think we might be set come 2014, but as things look now we won't get quarterfinals at a maximum.

Surely the aim has to be, to win the World Cup?

Brazil look crap.

Obviously that's always the aim...for any team.

Brazil look crap.

You need to watch Newcastle more.

Guest neesy111

Brazil look crap.

:lol:

Brazil look crap.

:yao:

I watch enough of us to think Brazil is playing decent...