The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

With them losing Götze it's easy to forget all the other great players they have and that should still be there. If they use the money well they should continue to be a strong European side. Unfortunately it probably locks up the German title but that was going to be tough anyways.

:thup: last time they sold Sahin and upgraded to Gundagon for a fraction of the price.

Going to be very hard to do it with 2 forwards though although I've read a few times they're going to get Dzeko for Lewandowski.

Yup, looking forward to see how they do it. Götze, who has tons of talent and potential obviously, hasn't even been that great this year. Levandowski will be the tough one as you said.

It's an interesting situation. They seem to have a transfer/development policy similar to ours (with a ton more talent and better youth system to work with at the moment) we should look at them as a model to follow. The German league is a lot more wide open than ours, but it shows that you can succeed it you do things the right way. It starts with the owners and manager though.

Love Gaz Nev's enthusiasm for watching this game. Sounds like he is loving, such a nice change from Townscunt or Cuntwro.

I kinda want a commentary team of Neville and Mark Bright.

"Poor"

Love Gaz Nev's enthusiasm for watching this game. Sounds like he is loving, such a nice change from Townscunt or Cuntwro.

"Poor"

'Fantastic build up play by Dortmund. Great run round the back by Lewandowski'

'He's got to do better there with that run. Poor'

"Poor"

'Fantastic build up play by Dortmund. Great run round the back by Lewandowski'

'He's got to do better there with that run. Poor'

:lol: the worst thing about that is it's unnerving accuracy.

Remember talking to some Germans in Dortmund about Paul Lambert. We asked if they knew any other Scottish players and they said "........................ Scott Booth?" Had absolutely no idea he played for Dortmund :lol: such a random player.