The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Feel bad for decent Barca fans like VI. Must be sobering to get tanked for him - like having your face shoved in Yokozuna's s*** after having it between Trish Stratus' breasts your whole life.

I really, really don't :lol:

I think that sketch has usurped the Yao Table Tennis Meme.

The missus thinks I'm weird for just bursting out in random fits of laughter. :yao:

IS THIS THE WAY TO AMARILLO :lol:  Germans...

This Barca team hasn't looked anywhere near the same without Guardiola, but they still usually shine through. That was comfortably the worst I've seen them play in 4 years. Bayern were brilliant like, the thought of Gotze with them is insane.

Credit to Bayern for that though. Barca were passing comfortably enough in the first 15 to 20.

Interesting to see how history remembers this Barcelona team. Their legacy will deservedly be immense and they've been absolutely fantastic, but people might question the competition they faced in their early dominant years - rightfully IMO.

Funny, Barcelona didn't seem to have their usual stamina...

They haven't pressed with the same intensity and organisation since 2011, funny thing is Bayern off the ball remind me of that Barca side when they last won the CL.

It only will last itll the final, though. :mou:

Feel bad for decent Barca fans like VI. Must be sobering to get tanked for him - like having your face shoved in Yokozuna's s*** after having it between Trish Stratus' breasts your whole life.

I really, really don't :lol:

Harsh toke dude :laugh:

Anyway tie isn't "all but over" like that divvi declared at the end. Difficult task but it's hardly out of Barca's capabilities at the New Camp.

I think it is this time, can't see Bayern conceding 4, Nou Camp or not.  Far too well set up.

Robben is absolutely brilliant.  That's the kind of attacking player Barcelona need, someone with pace, power and ability to score and create goals.  Villa's getting on, Pedro's not consistent enough and Alexis is for the most part s***.

He was tonight but there's a reason he's been on the bench most of the season, he's nowhere near consistent enough any more.

Not sure he's good enough in tight spaces and passing either to fit into Barca's set up they do need someone though.

Guest firetotheworks

Sounds better in a foreign language tbf like.

I prefer the sign language version, inclusive of being deaf.

Anyway tie isn't "all but over" like that divvi declared at the end. Difficult task but it's hardly out of Barca's capabilities at the New Camp.

I think it is this time, can't see Bayern conceding 4, Nou Camp or not.  Far too well set up.

think there could be 4 goals but bayern will get at least one of them.

They were beaten 2-0 at home to Arsenal not long back.

Obviously you would expect Munich to win it from here but I imagine Barcelona will be a new animal when they know they have to come out and score 4.