The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I'd replace Dani Alves myself, he is class on his day but they are few and far between and his end product really pisses me off.

I'm sorry but I've rarely found something as laughable as this. if you said his main problem was his defensive abilities and they should replace him because of age and the fact that Alba goes forward as much then I'd agree. Tell me how many fullbacks you'll find who in the last two seasons have had 30 assists. (I apologize if you by end product mean only goal scoring, but he's a right back ffs)

30 assists, really? Fair enough if that's true, hard to argue with that. I think what I've noticed is that in the big games where there is less space for him to run in behind he is often sending in a lot of high crosses, inevitably ruining the attack and the time spent in the buildup pinging it around to each other outside the box.

If Barca binned off Alves they'd have to massively change their formation and regular point of attack. I'd argue, Messi aside, he's the last player they want shot off.

Imo it's a little too unbalanced with Alves and Alba, that's why I think it worked so well when Abidal was left-back and Alves on the right.

If Barca binned off Alves they'd have to massively change their formation and regular point of attack. I'd argue, Messi aside, he's the last player they want shot off.

Imo it's a little too unbalanced with Alves and Alba, that's why I think it worked so well when Abidal was left-back and Alves on the right.

I agree with that which is why i was confused with the Alba signing, i would have bought Felipe Luis from Atletico myself.

I agree with that which is why i was confused with the Alba signing, i would have bought Felipe Luis from Atletico myself.

Euw, Filipe Luis isn't very good. Maybe someone like Sakho could work better, who has played left-back but is naturally a central defender.

Euw, Filipe Luis isn't very good.

Completely disagree, i rate him very highly. ( i actually don't have much else to say on that subject :lol: )

Basel: Sommer, Joo Ho, Degen, Dragovic, Schär, Die, Stocker, Frei, Salah, Elneny, Streller.

Chelski: Čech, Ivanović, Cole, Luiz, Terry, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Lampard, Hazard, Torres, Moses.

Fenerbahce: Demirel, Korkmaz, Yobo, Gonul, Ziegler, Topal, Meireles, Cristian, Kuyt, Sow, Webo

Benfica: Artur, Maxi, Jardel, Garay, Melgarejo, Matic, André Gomes, Ola John, Salvio, Aimar, Cardozo

Gaitan and Rodrigo, out. Pablo Aimar and Cardozo in.

Fenerbahce: Demirel, Korkmaz, Yobo, Gonul, Ziegler, Topal, Meireles, Cristian, Kuyt, Sow, Webo

Benfica: Artur, Maxi, Jardel, Garay, Melgarejo, Matic, André Gomes, Ola John, Salvio, Aimar, Cardozo

All the best Bruno. I fucking hate Fenerbahce after we played them a few years ago, hope you dick them all over.

Guest P.Aimar10

All the best Bruno. I f***ing hate Fenerbahce after we played them a few years ago, hope you dick them all over.

This is Benfica's 13th european semi-final, this is feners first.

That didnt stop their media from doing crap like this: http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=397630

Wish Benfica would stomp them just to show them, but I have a feeling we wont do well :(