The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Ribery is certainly not more effective. Robben is basically 2 in 3 in the league for Bayern while Ribery is 1 in 3. Ribery does provide more assists but Robben is no slouch in that area despite the greedy label.

2 performances in 3 years. Before this season he's had 32 goals in 53 games for Bayern. C'mon you're making things up now Mole. You can't say he hardly shows up.

There is more ways of being effective than scoring goals and again goals =/= performances, using stats doesn't really convince me of your case tbh.

And quite frankly i watch a lot of Bundesliga which includes Bayern and Robben's form has been way below par since missing that 1 on 1 in the WC final which again is why he's found himself on the bench this season.

Ribery is a game changer, but in different ways. Any way its quite obvious we won't agree on this so agree to disagree.

Basel fans giving them some grief. Love it.

was it 'you only sing when your winning'? :lol:

A broken version, yeah. :lol:

Get in :lol:

Love it when European fans have a go in English, Ajax fans singing 'your support is fucking shit' at Old Trafford was a personal favourite. :lol:

Guest P.Aimar10

An european final! Last one was in 90/91 against milan for european cup! The year I was born.

Very excited though Chelsea will be really tough. And the cunts got a piss easy path to the final!

Jorge Jesus: "In football everything can happen, but I told my players that we already had eliminated Newcastle and Bayer, stronger teams than Fenerbahce".

Bit disrespectful that.

My main thing is, Ribery isn't even that good. Flat-track bully to the full extent. Very good player but for me, he's not in that top bracket of attacking player.

If we had a lie detector and I asked you a question if you've seen Ribery play more than 20 times, it would say you're lying. No doubts about it.