The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Luiz is horrible in midfield, positionally all over the place. Luckily for him Ramires, Mata, Oscar and Hazard have dominated so it hasn't been exploited as much as it should have.

Spurs are a weird case though, in first half of season they functioned well and were very fluid. But since then its been give Bale the ball and hope he does something and look very disjointed as a unit.

Another thing from Chelsea i do like is how high they are pressing, Vertonghen and Dawson are really struggling to pass it into midfield because of it.

Listening to Sourness and Twaddle is like listening to a granny talk about the war.

Fucking cavemen football them two. "Proper players" and "real men".

Guest firetotheworks

'Great toe poke by Ramires, I bet he didn't sin in a previous life.'

Spurs have such good athleticism in their team, but Chelsea have disgusting technical ability - particularly going forward. Can't see them getting back into it.

Luiz is horrible in midfield, positionally all over the place. Luckily for him Ramires, Mata, Oscar and Hazard have dominated so it hasn't been exploited as much as it should have.

He's not been horrible, but I do agree. He's doing a bit the same role as Ramires was doing in the beginning for CHelsea. Running all over the place not looking comfortable with his position for the most part, he still wins a lot of balls and knows how to play the ball.

Spurs are a weird case though, in first half of season they functioned well and were very fluid. But since then its been give Bale the ball and hope he does something and look very disjointed as a unit.

Another thing from Chelsea i do like is how high they are pressing, Vertonghen and Dawson are really struggling to pass it into midfield because of it.

They've been average every time i've seen them with the exception of Bale.

Chelsea need another goal as they will tire.

Spurs have such good athleticism in their team, but Chelsea have disgusting technical ability - particularly going forward. Can't see them getting back into it.

They don't in the middle. Luiz and Ramires are so much quicker than Parker/Huddlestone it's unreal. Exposing Parker/Huddlestone lack of technical ability in tight spaces.