The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Jotenko smiley man, my goodness thats like pure blissful let's get f***ed up we just won/safety face.

I love this message board.

Wait, that face's jotenko. Brilliant. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

This was my thought process.

'That definitely says Wigan and that's definitely Wigan's badge and that definitely says 2. That definitely says Swansea and that's definitely Swansea's badge and that definitely says 3.'

http://www.171english.cn/reading/society/images/animals/article-0-18BA455F000005DC-144_634x453.jpg

Whelan on SSN a few minutes ago.  What a c***.

Yep can't stand him. I used to like him but his recent antics with that tackle and he massively went down in my estimation. Absolutely ridiculous way to carry on in the face of such a shocking tackle by one of his players. Martinez can fuck right off too with his behaviour.

Whelan on SSN a few minutes ago.  What a c***.

Yep can't stand him. I used to like him but his recent antics with that tackle and he massively went down in my estimation. Absolutely ridiculous way to carry on in the face of such a shocking tackle by one of his players. Martinez can fuck right off too with his behaviour.

Always find it difficult to understand the fawning love in for the little weasel. Can only assume his eloquence during interviews (aka bullshit) convinces people, rather than performances.

Behaved deplorably regarding the MacManaman tackle and but for a blatant piece of cheating for the goal which won that game they'd be down already.

:thup:

Could do with Arsenal being home and hosed by the final day.

Yeah I think thats the ideal result. Arsenal to roll into Wigan needing a win to secure CL. I think they'll comfortably beat Wigan ion all honesty

Got to think they'll beat Wigan no matter what. What we don't want is Arsenal needing to beat us and us not being safe.

Basically just replace every argument with 'beat QPR'.

Kinda wondering why he hasn't used that power for us f***ing once.

:lol:

:lol: Seems like an oversight, is all.

Tick Tock, Kanji, ffs.

Please Mike, You don't think I've tried that all season? Vs. Liverpool in the build up I said "Hatem is going to have a blinder tomorrow"

:yao:

Guest bimpy474

Swansea win this, i'll marry the fat f***er at home.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lcNOWeqoWm4/TofoqWbvJWI/AAAAAAAAAIc/rI3XF2zoynM/s1600/wedding-bellsee.jpg

I hold you to your word, bimpy. :laugh: #weddingbells #notafraud

You c*** :lol: