The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

So, anyone bothered about this cup final?

A Maloney injury would be great

Aye, extra times and pelanties ending in Man City win and a load of Wigan injuries/suspensions to boot would be the ideal scenario.

Let's use the Jotenko gif.

Hazard's probably ran himself out of the EL final :(

http://www.abload.de/img/a32cku.gif

Careful. You still have a derby to play later. :lol:

Is this really jotenko?

Yes, the brown leather jacket. :lol:

:) haha what a legend!

Don't like either team but I'd still rather Man City won it, I'd hate to see Wigan win anything.  I've put £10 on Wigan so if they do win at least I'll have a nice £100 in my pocket.

Wigan already missing Figueroa, Beausejour and Stam through injuries, Alcaraz rushed back into defence. Will be an even tougher ask to win this trophy, especially with impending relegation in their minds.

Guest bimpy474

Paul Lambert is a blatant liar.

What did he say?

First of all he said Benteke was only looking at the ball and clearly Benteke looks for the player to elbow him. And secondly he said i've see the over the line and it wasn't, when the replay shows it was.

Wanker Mon clone.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Good result for us. Means that Chelsea are sure of a top 4 finish so Arsenal will have to beat Wigan to stay in contention for a CL place

Detest City, their bought success and their two bob fans, but anything would be better than seeing that horrible cunt Whelan celebrating after his team winning the FA Cup.

Get hammered today, get relegated and don't come back you senile old twat.

What did he say?

First of all he said Benteke was only looking at the ball and clearly Benteke looks for the player to elbow him. And secondly he said i've see the over the line and it wasn't, when the replay shows it was.

w***** Mon clone.

:lol: He can say what he wants as long as we win tomorrow. He'll have fun without Benteke in the last match.

Guest bimpy474

What did he say?

w***** Mon clone.

:lol: He can say what he wants as long as we win tomorrow. He'll have fun without Benteke in the last match.

It just bugs me that he can complain about the ref against him, yet in the same match he fails to accept the ref was just as bad for Chelsea too. The ref was terrible for both teams.

Sick of one eyed cunts like him.

Detest City, their bought success and their two bob fans, but anything would be better than seeing that horrible c*** Whelan celebrating after his team winning the FA Cup.

Get hammered today, get relegated and don't come back you senile old t***.

O0

Detest the old twat too.

Hope he finds a pube floating in his half time pint, detects a distinctly salty flavour on his burgers mayonaisse at half time ( to see a bloke giving him the "magic the beans" wrist action as he glances to the burger bar). Hope a little black cloud magically hovers above his head for the entire match, spraying him with cold, dank drizzle for the full 90 + minutes. Detestable cunt....maybe a slip as he inevitably goes up the steps to collect his losers medal, falls in agony several hundred feet, sliding in dogs muck (inadvertently pooped there a few minutes earlier,by a pack of dobbermans, so its nice n hot n steamy)....